Charlotte NC - Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Charlotte NC - Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette

Post by 41 Redhawk »

Hi All,

Does any one know if there is a Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette match close to Charlotte this weekend? I'll be there for our son's wedding but it is not until 5:00. Hopefully the morning will be free!

Thanks
The Lord Bless You

Terry
Ysabel Kid

Re: Charlotte NC - Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette

Post by Ysabel Kid »

IIRC, the only shoot in the area is usually the first Sunday of every month. Hope this has changed - but that is the way it was a number of years ago...

Congrats on your son's wedding! :D
longarm4146
Levergunner 2.0

Post by longarm4146 »

In all the years I've been shooting cowboy in NC (15+) i've never seen a Cowboy Silouhette match advertised. I'd be interested my self. There is a regular long range shoot near the coast but thats all I know of.
SASS 4146
BOLD 199
Dastook
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Dastook »

We have a Buffalo shoot (50,100,& 200 yards) at PHA only on months that have a fifth Sunday. Here is a link. http://www.phashoots.com/ You do not have to be a member to come and shoot in any of the completions we hold there. The SASS/CAS matches around Charlotte are: Salisbury, 1st Sat., Charlotte, 1st Sun., PHA (another Salisbury range) 3rd Sun., Statesville, 4th Sat. These are all within about 40 miles of Charlotte. If you want to go another 50 miles are so you can shoot every Sat. and Sun of every month at other locations. Hope to see you at one.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA Life Endowment
SASS & CAS

Born in Idaho, the same great state Elmer Keith & Jack O'Conner lived in and loved.
41 Redhawk
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41 Redhawk »

Thanks Guys, I was hoping to find one in Charlotte since the bride had the audacity to schedule the wedding on my normal match day in PA. The girl has got to get her priorities straight! I made mention of that fact and her response was DEAL WITH IT! :lol: :D Oh well, she is a real sweetheart and our son is marrying well! Thanks for the congrats.
The Lord Bless You

Terry