Health in a nutshell….GOOD podcast…!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Health in a nutshell….GOOD podcast…!

Post by AJMD429 »

Dr Peter Attia sums up in one long-format interview with Dr Rhonda Patrick, probably 80% of what a patient needs to know for their primary care in terms of optimizing health and aging in a good way. Although on a daily basis I go over different bits and pieces of this with patients, I’ve been recommending to those interested in functioning and feeling their best that they should listen to this while commuting or weeding the garden.

I started doing NMR lipoprotein testing and ApoB testing in 1999, vitamin D and omega-3 assessment in 2002, homocysteine/MTHF testing in 2004, fractionated thyroid analysis in 2008, CPET/VO2-max testing in 2010, bioidentical hormones in 2012,

We were called ‘outliers’ or ‘eccentric’ by the kind critics, and accused of ‘quackery’ by the others.

It is ‘validating’ now to see these things become accepted and maybe ‘cutting edge’ now…

https://youtu.be/Dyid7vWO0zI

If I had 10% of the energy and charisma Attia has, maybe I’d have written books or done podcasts, but I’m totally un-talented in those spaces. But it is good he’s doing it. It is nice to think how many lives will be positively impacted as patients and physicians learn from people like him.

I would highly suggest listening.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "