So, I ask yet again...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Ysabel Kid

So, I ask yet again...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

... do none of these young ladies have older brothers or fathers?!?

From the Patriot Post today:
Trans thuggery invisibility: For too many people, protecting the gender-bending ideology is more important than protecting kids. In Lansdale, Pennsylvania, at a middle school, a 12-year-old girl was blindsided and attacked by a 13-year-old boy who identifies as a girl. He repeatedly hit the girl in the head with a Stanley thermos. To make matters worse, the school administration had been warned by other students hours before the attack of the boy's "hit list." "You could've stopped it," one of those students testified during a school board meeting. "It was five hours from when I told you it was going to happen. I don't get how you couldn't have stopped that." But why were the students' warnings regarding the gender-confused boy ignored? Well, as one parent surmised: "Unfortunately, what most of us believe is that decisions are being made based out of a fear of lawsuits, and not what would be an appropriate consequence to the behavior. These instances continue to occur and occur more frequently because nothing is changing."

I know what I would have done had someone attacked my little sister, regardless of how they "identified". :evil: :evil: :evil:
piller
Posting leader...

Re: So, I ask yet again...

Post by piller »

I graduated in 1983. I am glad things were still normal then.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

I graduated in 1973. I am glad things were more normal in public then. 30 years as a COP showed me it was only in Public.
It is not the critic who counts
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

“. . . . back in my day. . . .” that punk would’ve probably had both arms broken and be missing most of his teeth before he made it home.

But that was back when teachers and principals and administrators generally knew right from wrong.

… and the little punk would’ve had to face a married mother and father I would administer even more punishment most likely.

Of course, this is all theory because back then such things basically never happened BECAUSE pretty much everybody had an intact set of married parents. Nobody was beat senseless or killed, and yet by the time we were in high school a bunch of us had guns in our cars….!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

1970. My baby sister, a whole 15 months younger than I, was hit by a kid that had been bused into our school. What happened as a result would get me incarcerated today. I didn't require any assistance, and those in attendance did nothing to intervene.

I'm older and wiser now. Which means there would have been no witness' and a much more serious outcome.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Starting at the top the lunatics are running the asylum....... :(
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

jeepnik wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:52 pm 1970. My baby sister, a whole 15 months younger than I, was hit by a kid that had been bused into our school. What happened as a result would get me incarcerated today. I didn't require any assistance, and those in attendance did nothing to intervene.

I'm older and wiser now. Which means there would have been no witness' and a much more serious outcome.
1976. My baby brother, 4 years younger. On the school bus some kid my age starts picking on him. I beat the snot out of him - on the bus. Now, my brothers and I fought like cats and dogs, but as my Dad taught me, no one outside the family was allowed to touch my brothers or sister. Being the oldest, it was my job to enforce that policy... and I did.

I'm sure I would be arrested today. Suspended and expelled to boot.

But the kid never went near any of my siblings again. And most others learned the lesson too.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 pm 1976. My baby brother, 4 years younger. On the school bus some kid my age starts picking on him. I beat the snot out of him - on the bus. Now, my brothers and I fought like cats and dogs, but as my Dad taught me, no one outside the family was allowed to touch my brothers or sister. Being the oldest, it was my job to enforce that policy... and I did.

I'm sure I would be arrested today. Suspended and expelled to boot.

But the kid never went near any of my siblings again. And most others learned the lesson too.
There was a time when you were expected to stand up for those who couldn’t do it for themselves. If you did school administrators turned a blind eye. Especially if it didn’t happen on school grounds.

Sadky today defending others gets you in trouble. So, the bullies have free rein. Not much different than what happens if you confront a criminal.

Just yesterday a fellow drove into his driveway as a package thief was stealing from his mailbox. She already had an arm full of packages stolen from others. The home owner chased her down and held until the police arrived.

Now you’d think he would be rewarded. Instead the home owner was arrested.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Most of my growing up years were in a very small school, about 300 kids from 1st to 12th grade. My family moved to the city and my graduating class in '68 was made up of over 3,000 kids. Even at that time there were "competitions" to see who could put an adversary into the hospital for a longer time. I was shocked to sometimes see a wedge-shaped phalanx of a hundred kids chasing one single kid. That emerging testosterone is frightening and to think that nowadays those kids are carrying guns to school, if not on their person then in their cars.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

One thing I find it hard to believe is the people that want to allow young pre puberty kids to decide if they want to take puberty blocking drugs.My question is what is the reason for legal age to vote,the legal age to get a drivers license and the legal age to drink.Is it because that you have to be mentally mature enough to do these things yet it s ok for a 12year old to make a life altering decision that will probably end up in committing suicide in the future.Common sense has really gone out the window
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

Double post