Blackrock still at it…

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Blackrock still at it…

Post by 4t5 »

Still pushing “woke investing” , they appear to keep doing it , trying to hide it , imo.
From an article on Yahoo finance..

(Fink has also backed away from using the politically contentious acronym , vowing last year not to…SAY….".ESG “and arguing it had become weaponized.)

Any CEO that conforms to the pressure of ESG.or DEI isn’t really putting the stock holders interest , or that of workers in a good light, potential to burden
the company with another layer of costs.
A company should concern themselves with, hiring the best person for the job , and with making the best product at the best price point for company and consumer. IMHO.
I’m gonna ask my finance advisor if he put me in anything “ blackrocked “ and correct that asap , wall street knows “ money talks, b.s. walks !

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/larry-fi ... 29506.html
Rumble.com/ hickock45
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Blackrock still at it…

Post by JBowen »

I asked my advisor at our meeting earlier this year if he would get Black Rock or any other company that pushes ESG DEI or any other
of the woke following crowd. He and his assistant had blank looks on their faces and said he would look into trading them for
something. Well I noticed on my last statement that they have not done anything yet. I guess I need to nudge him a little bit harder.

Tractor Supply just built a new store in the town nearest to me and I have yet to darken their door. I wrote them an email telling them
that I don't support ESG companies that promoted "Kid Friendly Drag Shows" as they did a year or two ago. I will keep supporting the
old County CO-OP.

I know if we boycott every company that does that, we probably won't have very many products we can buy.
Off my soapbox now,

JBowen
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

If two companies sell what you need, boycott one , when sales drop and they change their ways , go back to them and boycott the other.
They’ll notice the revenue decline. Keep sending emails.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Fink was a guest at a leadership meeting at the country I work for. Said the same thing, then complained that the left and right both hate him. Right...

The only thing I can't stand more than a leftist is one that is too cowardly to admit it. You have to hand it to AOC - she may be bat-dung crazy and an economic illiterate, but she owns it. Fink is just a putz.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

And, a couple years ago after my Mom died I got a little inheritance. My financial planner went to invest it, and my directive, then e-mailed me the paperwork to sign. I sent it back to him and told him I should have said up front that I don't want a dime of my money invested through Blackrock. He had to redo his work, but that is what he is paid for.