Leverguns and Bump Stocks…

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Leverguns and Bump Stocks…

Post by AJMD429 »

The connection is real…
IMG_2027.jpeg
When I use this kind of stock illustration for a story on gun control, it just goes to show how they demonize them all.

But then the readership of the 'news' media are at least 30% fools....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ne ... r-BB1j3wl7

...30% of them support a totalitarian government... :shock: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
JimT
Shootist

Re: Leverguns and Bump Stocks…

Post by JimT »

I might differ with you a bit Doc. I am not sure they hate all guns. It's my impression that many of them hate the average person having guns. They don't mind their security guards having guns. They just don't want us to have them.
Maybe? That's my impression ... for what it's worth. :)
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Perhaps they think Chuck Connors had one...... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I agree 1,000% with Jim T……..as long as we have guns, it’s a threat to them and their agenda because they KNOW we gun people will not stand for their policies…..the NRA did an excellent job at educating gun owners about the fact the Left will not stop with ‘salt guns. :D

GK knows that all too well and we here in the U.S have something the UK doesn’t have much of …….the 12%……and those 12% will not stop until they live in our houses that they will destroy in their all-too-common fits of rage…..

As for bump stocks I think they are stupid as they don’t lend to accurate fire and are subject to a precise hold but I still believe they should NOT be outlawed……..binary triggers are the way to go.—-00
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Sod 'em! :P
black river smith
Levergunner 2.0

Post by black river smith »

JimT wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:18 am I might differ with you a bit Doc. I am not sure they hate all guns. It's my impression that many of them hate the average person having guns. They don't mind their security guards having guns. They just don't want us to have them.
Maybe? That's my impression ... for what it's worth. :)
OH SO True!!!

Go back to European history. Only the Rulers have weapons and armies(security) to survive, not the peasants. Then they moved to the New Land, a wilderness where the people need things (rifles, other weapons) to survive. But now history is repeating itself again. The rulers are the only ones who should have.