Western Bullet Company

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Western Bullet Company

Post by JBowen »

I read some good reviews of Western Bullets somewhere on the internet. I ordered 3 different sizes to try out on November 15th. Easy peasy, they took my money and I still don’t have my bullets. I have sent them 3 emails and didn’t get a response. I have not been able to find a phone number.

My question to the Levergunners—. Have any of you bought from these folks? How long did your order take? I understand that these are probably cast upon order and could take awhile.

JBowen
JimT
Shootist

Re: Western Bullet Company

Post by JimT »

I have. Order took some time but I got it. I understand it is a one-man business and he does not communicate well. I was happy with the order when I got it.
Paul105
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Paul105 »

I've ordered a fair amount over time and always received products. What Jim T said above -- It takes a while so be patient.

FWIW,

Paul
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Thanks, Gentlemen. I am glad to hear that and I will chill. :D
'Tis the season to be jolly.

JBowen
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Post by samsi »

I've ordered from them quite a few times, it's a good source for trying some of the older numbers without having to source a mould. It generally takes at least a month for a package to show up at the door.

A friend has purchased some old moulds from him and the deals reportedly went well also.
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

I checked out the site. He has some interesting designs on hand
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Paul105 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 pm I've ordered a fair amount over time and always received products. What Jim T said above -- It takes a while so be patient.

FWIW,

Paul
Paul, you wouldn't happen to be near Missoula where Western Bullet is located? I have tried emailing and calling many times with no response. After 5 months I am getting anxious to settle this matter.

JBowen
Paul105
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Paul105 »

Sorry, a couple of hours east.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Paul105 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:33 pm Sorry, a couple of hours east.
Thanks, Paul. If you happen to find out a good phone number for them, I would appreciate it if you would let me know.
Thanks

JBowen
Bob Hatfield
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Bob Hatfield »

I ordered last fall and like you no answers to email or phone calls. I was told on the Sixgunner site that I should be patient. The bullets finally arrived after 2 months. Midway and Graf's and 99% of other bullet manufacturers has me spoiled.

Bob
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Not a very good business model. Hope you get your bullets, Bob.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Glad you got your bullets, Bob. It has been 5 months since I placed my order. I guess there is still hope.

JBowen