Oh By another way, from the nih

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Oh By another way, from the nih

Post by Grizz »

here is a down-loadable pdf booklet from uncle liar, titled The New Genetics. People who are antichrists want to explain what the Creator's software means .. .. .. you know what that means, more marxist double-speak. but there may be some gems in there that might interest someone . . .
https://www.nigms.nih.gov/education/Boo ... /Home.aspx
they redefine stuff to outlaw us .. .. ..
Screenshot 2023-07-05 054348-DNA 'thoughts'.png

just sayin'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Oh By another way, from the nih

Post by piller »

The mitochondria power the cell. The Skientysts is does be talling us thit the cells powered themselves before the mitochondria? Written that way to show my disdain for such idiocy. It had to all be done at the same time for it to work correctly.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

It takes more faith to believe man's theory of evolution than to believe the obvious that there was intelligent design involved in life on earth. A creator.
I know of nothing useful that was not designed!
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The word "NEW" in the title The New Genetics tells me all I need to know about their booklet. :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:15 am The word "NEW" in the title The New Genetics tells me all I need to know about their booklet. :?
Thanks! You nailed it. That's why I posted this. I am hoping that people who know the science can read it with more explicit understanding than mine.

One of the upcoming deceptions is to change what the vaccine components are called, in the sense of changing "sex education" to "healthcare" . This is what I see coming. The govt publication of "new genetics" is a giant red-flag event. And perhaps part of the AI delusion. Maybe this will help >
[RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG RED-FLAG CRIME SCENE]

Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I downloaded the 98-page publication for further study. I firmly believe God blessed our species with enough brain power to do the science, so that over time we might tease apart the mechanical details of the wonder of His creation and begin to glimpse "how He did it." This makes me feel more worshipful, not less. The ones I feel sorriest for -- and I have some in my own family, are the literalist creationists who believe the earth and universe are only 6,000 years old and will not have their view challenged.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:59 am I downloaded the 98-page publication for further study. I firmly believe God blessed our species with enough brain power to do the science, so that over time we might tease apart the mechanical details of the wonder of His creation and begin to glimpse "how He did it." This makes me feel more worshipful, not less. The ones I feel sorriest for -- and I have some in my own family, are the literalist creationists who believe the earth and universe are only 6,000 years old and will not have their view challenged.
I agree! The DNA info increases our awareness and appreciation of Father's creative mind. The creation glorifies the Creator... according to scripture.

The young earth people are caught in a trap of their own making. they made the mistake of going all-in for that dogma because they think it kills the evolutionist dogma. they are both wrong. The genealogy was not given for a time-line. It was given to make the I.D. of Messiah unmistakable. That's it.

the bigger issue is that Christ never told us to argue with any -ists, not evolution-ists, or earth age-ists, He told us to go and tell everyone what He said. He never said one recorded word about the age of the earth, nor about crack-pot revision-ist anti-Christ evolution-ist lies, NOTHING but go and tell the truth about the Truth. Just that. Leave the mis-information and the dis-information to Him, and the Good News to us. Seems beyond simple to me, but I am.

Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

Religious folks are entertaining.
Click Click Boom
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Well this particular young earth bible-thumping (textus receptis) disciple is going to keep on believing the words of our omnipotent Creator who initially made everything out of nothing by simply commanding it to be so !

As for the various genealogies, He ciphered them for a reason. Why would He include individual's ages if they were not accurate ? Yes, I understand that it was most likely Joshua Ben Nun's peeps who penned those early records from notes that Moses and Reuel/Jethro/Hobab (assuming this is one in the same person) left behind with Solomon's scribes contributing later then Ezra later still, but those names with ages exist today and I have no reason to doubt them.

After day #4 of creation described in Genesis we're pretty much locked-in to what we understand today as 24 hours with the further understanding that the months and years were reckoned lunarly for at least 3,700 years. Could this old orb of green be older than the 5,783 rabbinical ciphering ? Certainly.....of course but it ain't billions or even millions. You darwinist/humanists keep on believing what you will and I'll keep believing what I do and it'll be alright in the end. I'll no doubt be judged and corrected for my multitudinous post-redemption errors ( as described in Matthew 12:36 among others) including being an unscientific dolt but worshiping at the altar of evolution won't likely be one of them.
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Ray wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:37 am Well this particular young earth bible-thumping (textus receptis) disciple is going to keep on believing the words of our omnipotent Creator who initially made everything out of nothing by simply commanding it to be so ! Me too

As for the various genealogies, He ciphered them for a reason. Why would He include individual's ages if they were not accurate ?

I believe the reason for the genealogies is to ensure the recognition of Messiah. I believe the ages prevent any of the many people with the same names from being substituted for the names in the lists. The actual blood record of Messiah's DNA connections.

of course but it ain't billions or even millions. You darwinist/humanists worshiping at the altar of evolution dot dot dot you sir are depending mightily on a doctrine that is not deveoped in textus receptus. There is no development of your theory in scripture. It is humanism to superimpose a doctrine, a teaching, onto something that is not taught by scripture, on the basis that scripture interprets scripture. Besides which that agenda, or either agenda, or any agenda other than childlike obedience to Christ, any dogma that separates brothers in Christ is not Christ's revelation.

ICo1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. . . etc
if possible I am seeking to disagree with you, without impugning your salvation or mine...

in Christ, grizz