Oh by the way

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Oh by the way

Post by Grizz »

Screenshot 2022-11-20 083744-vote fraud signal.png
Screenshot 2022-11-20 084029-vote theft.png
the votes stolen from losers are 'DISTRIBUTED' to the marxists.
the votes of voters who DID NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR Murk
are distributed to Murk

this is called "fixing democracy"

yup. the fix is in

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Oh by the way

Post by Grizz »

OTOH,
Screenshot 2022-11-20 085453-college debt decision.png
IF I could make this up i would be a novelist, but 'cept i've had a life long goal of not being an "ist".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

how about this idea?

Screenshot 2022-11-25 124023-involuntary servitude.png
. Yeah! lets outlaw slavery!

'Cause taking money from us and giving it to someone else to satisfy their contractual debt, is in fact slavery.

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

It is certainly "involuntary servitude".

And, more simply, it is wrong and evil.

Taking money from those who chose degrees in fields where they actually performed a service valuable to society - and thus get paid and can repay their loans - versus, say any degree with the word "studies" after it (i.e. - "Gender Studies", "Women Studies", "African Studies", etc.), is wrong. Taking money from parents who sacrificed to save for their kids education is wrong. And taking money from people who did not go to college - because they didn't want to or couldn't afford to do so - is plain evil. :evil:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

JIC someone missed this note >
Screenshot 2022-11-15 202339-flu mrna shot.png
it is the spike protein that is causing the unnatural deaths and the surge in premature death in otherwise healthy individuals. this is a continuation of the mass murder project of the madscientist demons.
this is designed to stampede those afraid of death, to death.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Grizz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:20 am JIC someone missed this note >
Screenshot 2022-11-15 202339-flu mrna shot.png
it is the spike protein that is causing the unnatural deaths and the surge in premature death in otherwise healthy individuals. this is a continuation of the mass murder project of the madscientist demons.
this is designed to stampede those afraid of death, to death.

I truly believe that had I had either the shot or any of its variants, I would be dead. I have not tested positive for the virus, yet have had two bouts with a 3-day flu since early 2020. One of which while my lip was healing from have a large skin cancer removed. I did social distance during that time, but by early summer I was back at work. Several times I've been told that I needed testing before the VA would see me for appointments. They offered the vaccines when they were both released and encouraged vets to get them. During the last half of this year, I have not been asked to get a vaccine, by any medical professional at the VA. Only see advertisements by government agencies associated with public health, (one's that are funded by the US Depart of Health & Human Services), but not the VA. I wonder why? Does the VA now know something that USH&H doesn't?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Dang, Griff ! that's tough going, glad you made it thru. We had family members jousting with the "bug", but not getting shots. they used online doctors and pharmacies and pulled through with treatment.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Grizz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:45 pmDang, Griff ! that's tough going, glad you made it thru. We had family members jousting with the "bug", but not getting shots. they used online doctors and pharmacies and pulled through with treatment.
I never tested positive, but have been told that the anti-bodies indicative of the virus are rather short-lived, which, as it was explained to me is why the vaccines really aren't all that effective. I really don't know if I've had the virus, was asymptomatic, or was just lucky and never came in contact.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

by the way, ANOTHER public service announcement >

this is what's overdue in the PNW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76b_WGzCI54
Screenshot 2022-12-01 194323-tsunami damage.png
the one in Japan killed 16,000. how many will Cascadia kill?

i suppose the voters can put a stop to this, eh? OR the governor can ban it. Yeah. ban it gov . . . :)

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I found a really good map in the map box. On the return trip from Tx I will take Mx 45 to Hawaii. Never been and hear it's great climate now, plus some hot lava to watch . . .
Screenshot 2022-12-02 091837-map w of tx to coast and HI.png
gotta love maps. they don't lie, Right?
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

reading through the link Sarge posted I stumbled on this article about flow forming gun barrels
https://www.firearmsid.com/Feature%20Ar ... orming.htm
there was also an article about micro-engraving the tips of firing pins. i'm thinking this one might be fun: > :lol:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

blast from the recent past, lest we forget the other stolen election and how the marxists do it >
Screenshot (4085).png
this is the reason that I figured this recent selection would also be stolen . . .
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i remember remarking that this is an OBVIOUS evidence of election engineering. the top image shows a difference of .2%. the other one is .4% . . .
signal-2022-12-06-201732.jpeg
signal-2022-12-06-201828.jpeg
this makes stealing elections stupid simple. you just have to have a 0.2% difference when the counting stops, and Shazaam! "voters split their ballots" and so .3% of the votes "won" the election ! and the
sock-puppet-screen-reader-faces buy the "close election" meme. shame shame shame

this makes a mockery of the "voters". i don't know how to do forensic database analysis, but i'd guess that this "result" is roughly equivalent to 300,000 people deciding an election playing rock-scissors-paper with a .3% difference in results> horsedung

I do not think that a legal election could produce this result. this is WAY INSIDE the "margin of error".
i define a legal election as one that is based on paper ballots acquired at the precinct voting location, given only to legitimate voters who have legitimate citizenship and legitimate identification, with double entry book keeping principles and absolutely open and videotaped accounting

that would put a stop to this charade. according to marx the ones that control the machines control the count.

just sayin'

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I kid you not >
Screenshot 2022-12-08 132326-philadelphia police commissioner.png
finally, some small tee truth perhaps ? I wish i could make this stuff up . . . :lol:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Oh Yeah?
Screenshot 2022-12-14 053153-utah elections.png
so, who audited those "votes"? and who audited the auditors? this smells like the little boy covered with chocolate chips and cookie crumbs assuring the parents that he has no idea where the cookies went . . . . . .

know what i mean? I want open source auditing so that every voter can see every vote . . . otherwise i assume that there has been cheating and fraud being covered up with cookie crumbs and chocolate chips . . .

is that asking too much ?