HUMOR - Another Blonde Joke....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CBinNH
Levergunner 2.0

HUMOR - Another Blonde Joke....

Post by CBinNH »

Football FINALLY makes sense..........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.
'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and
all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.'

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: OT-Another Blonde Joke....

Post by J Miller »

OK, now I'm ashamed. All my life I've felt very deprived because I didn't understand foot ball. Nobody could make me understand why all the brain dead muscle bound jocks in school wanted to kill each other on the field.

Now I understand :oops:

Must of been a real silver quarter.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT-Another Blonde Joke....

Post by rjohns94 »

now thats funny right there
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Ysabel Kid

Re: HUMOR - Another Blonde Joke....

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D