CCW for petite women

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

CCW for petite women

Post by AJMD429 »

Often they face a dilemma due to different body build vs men, but this combination holster and exercise outfit seems to be pretty good.

https://youtu.be/pQRGJZb2wqw

This particular outfit might be better without the logo, although I'm not sure very many rapists and muggers pay attention to branding.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: CCW for petite women

Post by Blaine »

Seems to be only for athletic wear??
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The lady who has this YouTube channel has a lot of different episodes exploring different kinds of holsters, belly bands, and purses, but in this particular episode she's talking about a holster designed to fit a particular pocket and some athletic wear.

Even patients I see who I have been victims of assault and are pretty motivated to carry a firearm, often feel the need to be pretty discreet and really can't find a holster they are comfortable with, and may not want the potential problems associated with carrying in a purse, so they tend to leave their firearm at home. This is just one option they might have or they could wear "athletic wear" that might get around the problem.

As she mentions in the video you could really use that minimized holster and pretty much any kind of pocket of similar lightweight clothing. Due to body shape women seem to do better carrying in the front rather than on the side or back.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

When I read the title of the post, I thought was about what to carry to defend yourself from small women. I used to have to beat them off with a stick when I was young single, but never had to shoot one!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yeah - if attacked by a petite woman it is best to just surrender.... :shock: