Woman to mouse "Make my Day"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
41bear
Levergunner 2.0

Woman to mouse "Make my Day"

Post by 41bear »

The female Dirty Harry shot herself trying to blow Mickey away! :shock: :lol:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...1/0/BUSINESS01

I truly don't know about some people out there!!
DEO VINDICE

"if only one man among all of the rest will not break ...then all of them, all those who so despise men that they believe all men can be broken and all men can be bought, all of them have failed and all of them are defeated, because one alone destroys them and one alone can give heart to all other men." - Robert Crichton
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Re: Woman to mouse "Make my Day"

Post by gundownunder »

Are you guys still sure you dont want gun control over there :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

A 44 Mag for mice ...... at least you can't accuse her of not using enough gun.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

a .38 would have been plenty
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

sobenk wrote:a .38 would have been plenty
Oh-oh! Another too-hot-to-handle controversy is beginning to brew here! I imagine the 'AR is good for everything' fellows will have a thing or two to say. Then the big bore fellows, and I'm sure the 30-30 fellows will be dropping the gloves momentarily. And then we'll have to discuss whether killing power, or stopping power for mice, can be quantified. Well, might as well state my view right off the bat. I don't think the 44 Mag is vintage enough, and I've always thought the .38 was a bit lack luster. For mice, the 38-55 might be my favourite, but I'd probably admit under pressure that the 45-70 has more stopping power on the little critters. :lol:
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

KirkD wrote:
Oh-oh! Another too-hot-to-handle controversy is beginning to brew here!
I propose that cats be sent in to eat the mice and then the cats could be shot ... thereby improving efficiency. :roll:
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
41bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41bear »

gundownunder wrote:Are you guys still sure you dont want gun control over there :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: I think the safest thing would be for the lady in question to learn how to "Gun Control". :mrgreen:
DEO VINDICE

"if only one man among all of the rest will not break ...then all of them, all those who so despise men that they believe all men can be broken and all men can be bought, all of them have failed and all of them are defeated, because one alone destroys them and one alone can give heart to all other men." - Robert Crichton
41bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41bear »

KirkD wrote:
Oh-oh! Another too-hot-to-handle controversy is beginning to brew here! I imagine the 'AR is good for everything' fellows will have a thing or two to say. Then the big bore fellows, and I'm sure the 30-30 fellows will be dropping the gloves momentarily. And then we'll have to discuss whether killing power, or stopping power for mice, can be quantified. Well, might as well state my view right off the bat. I don't think the 44 Mag is vintage enough, and I've always thought the .38 was a bit lack luster. For mice, the 38-55 might be my favourite, but I'd probably admit under pressure that the 45-70 has more stopping power on the little critters. :lol:
I agree, we don't know what Mickey was armed with, maybe an ugly evil AK-47. Call out the National Guard!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEO VINDICE