Mossberg Lever Action

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Warren Pease
Levergunner

Mossberg Lever Action

Post by Warren Pease »

Who's actually fired one of these? I handled one at the Turners Outdoorsman Sportsman's Fair, but I didn't get back to actually shoot it. It handled and pointed well.

Warren
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Re: Mossberg Lever Action

Post by Jaguarundi »

Here is a link to L.F.Comb's forum posthttp://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=4450. :wink:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
L.F.Combs
Levergunner 1.0

Post by L.F.Combs »

I have been talking with Mossberg, and they have a poll on their site about other calibers people would like to see in the 464. This rifle is a nice little rifle. I am going to scope mine as soon as I can get the mounts. I will be publishing my first article on the gun no later than september in my local online magazine. You can check it out @ venompublishing.net

They have a .22LR on the market as well as the .30-30.
PERRY COUNTY OUTDOORS MAGAZINE @
runfiverun
Levergunner 2.0

Post by runfiverun »

i looked at one for bout 20 seconds i saw enough i didn't like to hand it right back.
i have been waiting to see one in person because i have been in the market for a 30-30.
think i will just save 100.00 and buy the marlin
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

L.F.Combs wrote:I have been talking with Mossberg, and they have a poll on their site about other calibers people would like to see in the 464. This rifle is a nice little rifle. I am going to scope mine as soon as I can get the mounts. I will be publishing my first article on the gun no later than september in my local online magazine. You can check it out @ venompublishing.net

They have a .22LR on the market as well as the .30-30.
I checked out Mossberg's poll and it does not include the 32/20 shame that's one I would definitely buy. :x
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.