Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Jay, I would love to follow the advice OS stated "go West young man" but as Popeye once said "I ain't young enough yet"...

I knew this day was coming so I have had time to adjust but it does seem strange living in a place without a firearm almost like being a democrat.... :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Heck :!: Have I just won a page :?:
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay on the integrity of my character……..and that’s why I call you a good friend as I know you are reciprocal……….

In my younger days I didn’t have a second to spare but I’m now in a position to help fellow patriots and I couldn’t think of a better person to bring here to the states…but then again, I don’t know anyone else, except Nath. Geeze, for that matter I don’t even know the neighbor two doors down and beyond.

20 minutes ago I walk in the house and mom says, “didn’t you see Joey”…….well, it seems an old bud of mine pulled halfway down the driveway and called…..left a message that he didn’t want to get closer to the house as he didn’t want his new Ford diesel truck full of holes……yea…..I’m not laughing, that’s the reputation I have…good….nothing good never came down my driveway unannounced……I called him back but by then he was on his way to Philly but we had a nice chat…..

Fear works better than mechanical devices to keep people OUT….

Like I said above, the world is a powder keg…..

YES GK, YOU WON A MONTHS FREE LODGING HERE……of course, you have to buy the refreshments….. :D

Big storm coming, my knee looks like a football…got some grass to cut…——00
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK….I’ll send you a USMC fighting knife…..for real, it only takes a PM.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! I never realized how I narrowly escaped death when I just drove right down Six's driveway a few years ago! :D
I'll be more careful next time! Just for reference, I now have a green Gladiator. That's what I'll most likely be driving.

And yeah........I guess I can vouch for you...... :D
Just hackin on ya bud. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I know Jay….besides, I knew you were coming…..I had a camera out at the end of the driveway and I saw this babe in the passenger seat….man! I got excited and there was no way any lead was gonna be flying your way…..well, maybe YOUR way but not the hottie. :D

I’m tired bro….mentally exhausted from recent events.. …life is hard and it even harder if your stupid.——-006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry if you're having it rough buddy. Hang in there.

But you ain't stupid. I know better than that. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Shheeeeeee bro…I’ve been “hanging in there” since 1954……people have done their best for many years and I’ve always won…just like Donald Trump…the winner…..

Ahhhhh…..back brakes are locking up again on the Rubi after I spent a grand + last year getting them fixed……..new lines and calipers…….what else is left?………I noticed yesterday the brake pedal was at the top and made it home fine but the smell was there……so I jacked up the rear end and the wheels were hard to turn……both back wheels were dirty from brake pads after a wash and shine the day before…..after a couple of hours they released……drove it today but only maybe 5 miles and it was fine. The guy who fixed them told me last year he will back it up but he’s going to say I’m not driving it enough as I only put on 247 miles since he fixed them last August….

Can’t see it being the master cylinder but who knows.—-0014 and 3/4

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's strange for both calipers to be sticking at once.
TJ Rubicons are posi even when the locker is off, so they would both turn hard by hand even if only one caliper was stuck. However, they wouldn't both get hot or have brake dust.
If it's both calipers dragging, I would check the proportioning valve. That would make more sense to me.
Matter of fact, I saw this same thing (but with the front) a few years ago on Old Red.
Dad don't put a lot of miles on, and had a sticky front caliper. He changed the calipers, but couldn't get the brakes to bleed right. Try as he might, they would not behave as they should. I told him I bet it was the proportioning valve. It worked ok as long as it wasn't distributed, but as soon. As the fluid was drained and air introduced, it was toast. Sure enough, that was it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Laguna Beach gk, scouting it for you. Here at the Tides we see the seafaring motif on the wall and the high tech computerized security key system in operation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I am seeing you more the beachcomber life with the English accent than that rough and tumble eastern life. The Patriot got an apparent 32.8 mpg with the Fuelsaver Pro installed driving ranging from stop and go on the freeway through Los Angeles to 85 mph through Orange County.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They use Range Rovers here to drive the Pacific Coast Highway,

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:50 am They use Range Rovers here to drive the Pacific Coast Highway,
Range Rovers are to off roaders like Bud Light is to beer.

Not sure I fancy beachcombing on either coast, the woods are calling.... :wink:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is no off-roading in Laguna Beach but just in case you thought it was all art galleries and coffee shops …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay…..now that makes sense with the posi making both wheels turn hard even if one is sticking…….drivers side was definitely dragging more and was very hot….passenger side was not as bad but the brake dust over both wheels is evidence of both dragging….

Ahhhh….who gives a S….it’s not as if I need it to go to work or for that matter, anything…….I’ll take it out of the garage and park it behind the barn with Ole Yeller so they can talk during those long lonely nights.

Nice day today for a walk or a short drive behind the barn.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I get it bud. That's the beauty of having more than one vehicle. If you don't feel like working on it, you don't have to.
Hope I helped bro. I'm no expert, but I work and advise for free, so........ :D

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:36 am
Old Savage wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:50 am They use Range Rovers here to drive the Pacific Coast Highway,
Range Rovers are to off roaders like Bud Light is to beer.

Not sure I fancy beachcombing on either coast, the woods are calling.... :wink:
I can help you there buddy!
We'll get you a half rusted out pickup with a rack body and 35" mudders, or maybe you can wrestle Old Red from my dad , grab what you want for guns here at the house, and move on up to Brighton in the camp. Oh! You'll need some fishing gear too. The tractor will be up there to use once the frost goes out.
Now.....fair warning. We gotta build a woodshed and a place for the tractor. And we need an outhouse. We'll need some help with the building buddy. :D

Can you imagine? Wouldn't that be a riot. If you sent back pics to your friends and family, they'd think you'd "gone round the bend".
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Seeing Badlands Broncos now … with personalized plates ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah the smell of salt air and sunscreen

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya bro….(Jay :D)…..life is easier as you age but that’s only if you planned for it and while I don’t have 50 million a year coming in, I have enough for my lifestyle…….you know, mashed potatoes, beans, water from the pond (but filtered!) . Rule of thumb…always have multiple vehicles of the same type so you can look at the one that still runs to see how it’s put together……..

Well, on to Old Savage and the new Broncos……..Fred, they are scrap metal junk just one step above the originals which would be a pile of rust in 5 years. I had a new ‘79 with a self ventilated roof from a 9mm and THAT is why they make liquid rubber.

Gotta head to Home Depot……the door knob on the back door seized up…couldn’t open it so I took it apart and saw the retaining spring that puts the door knob to its original position broke…….a .50 cent spring that would take a day to put in….IF I could find the spring…..mom says, “oh hell, the way you are just put a roll of duct tape next to the door and everyday rip off a new 4” section.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

View from the BIL’s front yard.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'll take a rusty pickup truck over a brand new Range Rover anyday.......and no, if I sent photos of me living in the US my friends and family would know I was where I belong.
I may have posted this before but I'll say it again, when I arrived at the hotel in Tucson and stood looking out from the balcony I had never in my whole life felt more at home.
OS my now ex girlfriend lived by the coast and I rarely took the time to see it, a sea view gets mighty old very quick especially in winter, give me trees and changing seasons.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm not a beach or ocean guy, but we do love to take the Jeep down to Boothbay and ride around on old back roads once in a while.
I would love to see the Chanel coast in England. Mostly to see what is left of the old airfields and to see the war museums I'd pay to get a ride in a Spitfire over the Chanel. I'd pay.
That was the Brits at their best right there. What a class act.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

65153c90029749a4ac24833802876dea4ca3cdb40f838d73f0f41b618bec468b.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup............yup.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Maybe then you like art … the ocean with palm trees.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK……we bro’s , foe da most part, tink alike , . Especially da Jayster and da GK………OS is a step above in education and lifestyle….that’s cool, he’s still “down home”….I truly believe if poop hits da fan, that OS would be on our side….after all, the non coms need officers.

The liberal art? Well…half of the world is female and as far as I’m concerned are as common as an R in .357……now, an ‘86 deluxe could be a game changer like the gal in the airplane or the barista with the beer tap….

Personally, at the moment I’m miserable…cut our 4 acres and 2 on my in-laws….sooooo……because I’m semi old and flush with loot, I’m headed to the Kubota dealer tomorrow with a desire for the 700 Series Z…..same as mine but as beefy as a table dancer in Maine……it’s a gasser as diesel has too much EPA junk on em.…..around 12-14 but I’ll be done after this……zerks on everything, 1/4” steel on the mower deck…..28 hp Koehler …..as always, a cash deal……..I’ll give them MY price and if not, down to another dealer….I do not apologize for preparing for retirement….

I got nothing else as vehicles don’t mean nothing anymore………it’s bad when your new hobby is cutting the grass………the 3350 is just too much and I’ll keep it with the loader on for dirty work……..

Mom was giving me dirty looks after my exclamation and as my right hand to the Lord, I raised one leg and let loose…..spent too many years taking care of others and their issues,………..(yea, loud and boisterous.)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, let’s see I think we grew up about the same distance from Philly. I was on a 60 acre farm the family had since 1913. First worked in my dad’s lawn mower shop beginning age 12 then on other farms and for a landscaper, Until college and military probably the same people. Worked in the Burlington US Pipe factory summers until I started my own roofing driveway repair maintenance enterprise. Worked in a super market and a hotel then in a hospital.
Maybe more varied experience and more points of view but the same roots. Education does make you smart, you either are or aren’t. All that basically the same roots.

Now that top picture is made with almost all chain links, quite clever.

Ancestors have been here since 16-1700s farm house was built in 1864. You haven’t lived until you have cleaned out chicken houses in the winter. Baling hay and rolling did are also a way to go.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, when you can walk in and plunk down the cash for a rig most people would finance for 8 years, I'd say you got a pretty good retirement.
It makes no difference WHAT your hobby or fun is. It's whether you can actually DO it.
Me, I'm still working and mow the lawn with a 35 year old 240 JD. The 770 is 28 years old. And I just bought 15 year old dirt bike.
Luckily, I like old stuff anyway. Makes being poor that much h easier. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I’m the poorest member of the board….just because I have some nice guns don’t make me special…..my claim to “wealth” is that we haven’t owed nothing since 1994 and very little before that.

OS has elevated himself through education but I’ll say till the end that education does not make you smart…….your either born smart or you’re stupid……getting an education gives you a piece of paper that allows you to make more money. It’s called “taking advantage of capitalism. :D

But……people who have lots of money spend most of their time making money or in other words, “are married to the system.”

I’ve always wanted my time to be my time……los comprendos?

Aahhhh brain dead……….

What’s 12-14g’s?……think…it’s a years worth of real estate taxes and insurance with a years worth of electricity thrown in…..at least with a new cutting machine you have something to show for.——006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A years worth of real estate taxes, insurance, and light bill? :shock:
Not in my neck of the woods bro!
No joke, I bet all three of those added up for a year are under 3k. Maybe a little over, but I'd be surprised. I know for a fact my taxes on the house and the 200 acre lot are under 1500 bucks.

And yes, education doesn't make you smart. You had to be smart to start with. Money doesn't make you happy or control your quality of life necessarily either. Lack of debt, however, does make a difference. Debt is slavery. You can only really be free without it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Time vs money - Wanted to go to college, worked 68 hrs a week in the summers s couple years to pay for the part that didn’t come with the football grant and my grandmother’s help. If you get your head buried in a goal it is surprising what you can enjoy and some of the people. Working gives you a view a lot aren’t getting now. It is a basic reality. Where you choose to apply yourself is for most what will take them to where they can apply themselves to what they want. My nephew who just turned 40 has worked up to fire captain. Live where you don’t see any homeless out here, unusual. Stated fighting forest fires out here. So many variations to see.

Now guns, a commodity like gold or silver. Obviously if you know what you are doing inflation can be your friend and you never lose, except by bad decisions. I buy plain but good stuff. $85 in 1966 K22 - check now. The primo stuff if you know multiplied premiums. An entrepreneurial business.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. My work week is down to 3 days a week. I will NOT work overtime for any reason. I have about 4.5 years left, unless my prayers are answered and they close the place. I have 7 weeks vacation a year and a month of personal time banked.
I'm getting to the age where they can't afford my time. It's worth everything to me. Spending time with my family is at the top of my priority list. Next is doing what I like. Thankfully, that isn't very expensive.
I have enough. More than enough. More than I thought I'd ever get. So in reality, I don't care how little it looks like to someone else. The minute I can get out of that place, I'll be gone.
I feel very blessed in what matters. I have a good life, and I'm happy.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I recently read a book about the American colonies and the fact is according to the book, that life in America has always been better than life in Great Britain despite the danger and extremes of climate etc.It is my conclusion that every body with intelligence left Europe and those that stayed were as thick as planks...so you guys all have better roots .. :lol:

OS I used to go to art college so I do like some art but have little if no interest in the sea.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

One of those days that come with retirement…….even though I was busy yesterday I’m still up…6:00 A.M…..couple times a month this s happens.

Jayster, your life and mine are mirrors……I don’t really have much in the scheme of things…yea…lotta nice guns but like your machines, everything is old or semi old…..don’t or never did travel much…going out to eat maybe once a week and I’ll blow a c note. Shelves and shelves of “good junk” in the garage. We’ve always kept our overhead low…no loans since I was 40. Not counting interest I live on 40 some a year ..comfortably……fix near everything myself.

Three Maytag wringer washers work and work and work

Other than the internet I’m living in the 1950’s and I don’t give a flying F what other people think….well, you know that. :D

Like you, family is number #1….but immediate family, the four of us and my two granddaughters……everyone else can go to Okinawa and jump off a cliff….bunch of vultures the majority of them are….

As Frank Sinatra says, “That’s Life”….-006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

By the way Jay…mom just showed me your new profile picture on the four wheeler.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bad rail crash above Moosehead Laje, Me.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Since 40? That's pretty impressive buddy. I can't say that. I could.....until I traded trucks last spring. I have a loan for the Gladiator, but that's all I got. I own everything else.
I always liked the Maytag washer idea. I don't think Kristy will go for it cause we are still too busy with us both working. I can't bi$%h though, she's a pretty good sport putting up with my insanity. I rolled out some cash (for us) in the last couple weeks. I split the tractor with dad, so it wasn't too bad. Then bought that bike haha.
That picture was actually last spring haha! We were up working on trails and cut up a little wood that had fallen. We piled it in little piles along the trail, then went back later with the trailer to pick it up. If you look, you can see the prayer beads (chains) on the rear wheels of the 4 wheeler. Tough sleddin'!!

I saw that OS. It wasn't too bad. There were no major spills or anything. The worst part was it was in the middle of nowhere and difficult to access by anything but rail.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

People are stupid…look at the picture of the train wreck OS posted…..looks like a bunch of drunken rednecks installed the rail….look, one rail goes over the side…….:D

That train track will be up and running by the end of the day. My boy was telling me about these machines they have that that throw down ballast rock and rail at the same time…….the wrecked cars will be thrown over the side and they will come back later to get them. He was telling in parts of Colorado the train cars were thrown down a mile and some are still sitting there 30 years or more later. I saw it myself with passenger cars…..they get the people out and leave the car. We were “Jeepin” one time and I had to get out to guide my boy around a treacherous curve on the dirt road………at the bottom of that curve were multiple wrecks.

Whew….feel better …just got up…. :D

Remember, it’s not how much money you make but how you handle what money you have……said it before, still got my 8th grade lunch money…….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That train hit a bridge and it looks like the bridge at some point gave out……some track inspectors are gonna lose their jobs…….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Everything here is pretty sketchy with the railroad. Thise tracks are some of the best. The local lines, the ones going to the mill hauling all the chemicals, are horrid. They have a 5mph speed regulation they are so bad.
Just another day in Maine. :D

Getting your package out this afternoon or tomorrow buddy.

FINALLY! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

One of the brothers decked one of the sisters in NYC during Earthday event. She was throwing trash around and lipping off.

Video available,

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:38 pm One of the brothers decked one of the sisters in NYC during Earthday event. She was throwing trash around and lipping off.

Video available,
I saw dat Fred! You have to wonder who the “bad people” are………can’t get this S outta ma head…..my best buddy told me last week that the world is a powder keg…….

I cannot believe how divided we all are…..I talk S. but many of my former friends are bros………

Jay not be included as he lives a white world….it’s like a purposeful-on-demand division between the races……..I’ve said it before, several “bros” have been in my gun room and I better like you a WHOLE lot to be in da gun room.

This political S has been taking over my life as if you don’t stay with it, you WILL be a victim under unintended circumstances.

Yea….we all bit!~ amongst ourselves but where does it all end? Seems like the same atmosphere from 1933-1945

If it makes you all happy I’ll announce that I messed my shorts today…or in other words, “a little extra”……. :D

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well that's "a little extra" information! :D

Not me.....
I just "check out" on all the BS. All you hear is lies. Everything is corrupt. This country doesn't even exist anymore. It's not saveable.
Screw it, I'll be up to camp. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, the golf course bros won’t be involved, Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover group. Groups among everybody but there is a lot hitting the fan here in the crime world. With you on the watch what is going on. I arrived back in NJ on a bus from Conn. hours before a Trenton riot 55 years ago.

snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Holy stuff..Train wrecks and tractors and old guys ..I cant keep up! ..hope all is well with everyone..weather improving here ..Ill be mowing this weekend ..work is slow.95% of what i do is for Raytheon and they are dead slow..thats not good If i was a young guy with a family id be looking ..so im getting bored and thats not good!
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well hang in there snk. Hopefully business will pick up.
Yeah....same ole same ole around here. Just a bunch of bored hicks. Of course, I shouldn't be bored, but I'm rained out of most of my projects. I got some stuff in the garage I can do tomorrow at least.
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

should have added bored at work..I have stuff loads to do at home
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't like to waste time while I'm at work, so I spend it planning what I'm going to do when I'm home. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I ain't got anything to report 'cept just to give Bud Light the finger I bought a pack of Coors Light, hopefully I'll get some real beer for the weekend :lol:

50f and grey skies :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I dug the Jeep out today. Got the garage turned around and cleaned up. Swept the floor even.
I washed up the dirt bike and took a little ride, but it was cool. Only 40 degrees. The sun came out and it warmed up a little, so I went back out and played around some more. It's coming back a little at a time. Rode a few wheelies on the lawn this afternoon. Boy....I'm still rusty. At least getting around in tight woods and on hills seems second nature.