Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

I’m gonna change the name of the business from “Motel 6” to the “No Tell Motel. I won’t tell no one, I promise.

Nuttin’ happening here…..raining for the second day in a row……non stop……..
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I won!!!!! 3 free days and nights at the No Tell Motel.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The No-Tell 6?

Hey, you're a winner! Wow, 237 pages. Ain't we sumpin! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

1fe021db04dab65d4dfc3ab56d3ee22be7186151.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It just goes on an on and on...... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

And on and on and on and on and on…………

Sometimes we run out of meaningful content and that’s what I’m here for….stupid juvenile talk like passing gas, laughing at people with disabilities, condescending on near everyone………….i tell ya, only the strongest and the ones with the thickest skin will hang around……

I done chased away most everyone and there’s a plan for that……….when the poop hits the fan I only want the best of the best to be in my squad……..WE ARE THE SPECIAL FORCES OF LEVERGUNS……we are on the front and everyone else are cooks and work in the supply line, or like GW Bush, stay in the states and fly around Florida in jets……

Most people want other people to think they are civilized church going good people who are always willing to give stuff away…….as long as it’s “other peoples stuff”……..go ask a rich guy if he will give you 20G’s so you can go to Vegas….

One thing for sure….if your down, like really down, those “good people” will step on you and grind their heels into your face. I lived it many times….but…..they will do their best to hide their deeds so you don’t find out……..

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programs……🤪————-006 and .017463

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Special forces of leverguns?

I thought we were the Special Olympics of leverguns. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Special Olympics is our cover…………and excuse in case we get booted out. We can sue on discrimination to the disadvantaged………

Mom wants to head out for a turkey hoagie. …….and is HAS to be this place 10 miles away. I’m afraid I might get lost never having been that far away in 7 years.

Did you know that O.J.Simpson’s IQ is 89 and that Mike Tyson’s is 68? That’s why they can lie so good…..no brains for the consequences.—00

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey Six, you wrote the other day that you had passed a couple of cubic yards of gas under considerable pressure. I'm just wondering, did you levitate? Or maybe fly around the room a few times like someone letting go of a balloon? Hope ya didn't hit your head on the walls!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Walt,
He does that out in the garage when he's gonna work on the jeep.
He lights em and it works like a space heater. Warms the garage up to about 80 degrees. Has to keep some fire extinguishers handy. Sometimes that flame reaches out quite a ways.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay…..I like this guy Walt……..I personally believe he is waaaaaayyyy above us in decency but he’s learning to step down and be with the bums……….you know what they say about “when you put 2 kids in the same room, one is bad and one is good and guaranteed 2 bad kids will walk out of the room. So please Walt, your a great civilized guy, just be careful about hanging with the bad guys.🤪

Funny thing…….me and mom hit a few stores……..got 3 roasted chickens, and a couple of pounds of meatballs…….then a couple of turkey hoagies, fries, coke and I’m $97 poorer…….how in the world can a working man raise a family today……and be good at it……is beyond my comprehension……..

On Fox News they said something like 50 restaurants closed their doors in Wash. D.C. due to crime and being financially unsustainable. That’s what “spreading the wealth” does……….good ole Obama and his agenda, “spreading the wealth”.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing. It's ok Walt. Welcome to the club! :D

That's the plan! NOBODY can get by without the government. Just one big slave labor camp. Yeah, they've devalued the currency almost enough so that they can step in with their "new money" that's gonna fix everything.
It's like a script from a bad movie.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

quote:
It's like a script from a bad movie.

That is by far the best description of today's politics...... :lol: ........ I guess I shouldn't be laughing :?

Rain and temps in the 40s grey old day :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK…..same here……..cold, wet, heavily overcast….by my rain gauge, 6” in the last two weeks……..about zero gas today, I got to dig into some Rossi beans.

Woke up (not THAT woke) around 9, looked out the window and said f.i., …stayed there until around 2…….internet, TV and other mindless entertainment……..I’ve concluded that there is no solution in the Middle East…..I watched a slightly edited video of the carnage in Israel….those f are animals….so sad, they killed anything that breathes and in a savage way. I truly hope Israel floods the tunnels to full capacity but they should use sewage to match the character of its inhabitants.

In some instances it shows dash cams with the car going through road blocks with the “animals” standing in the road shooting at them until the car solely stops…..sheeeeeeeet, if that was me I’d run em over…at least I’d get a few before dying…. Another thing, Biden knows where these missles are coming from and instead of blowing up the areas they come from, our ships shoot them out of the sky so we are spending a million dollars to shoot down a $200 missle.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is a Colt from another site. Fellow says it is 1899. 45 Colt is the caliber.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Every time I stop over my parents place they have that incessant "news" on. Total waste of time.
Nothing is going to change in that cesspool over there. Matter of fact, this country is going to make SURE it doesn't. Been going on all my life and don't see any change.

Just like everyone all up in arms cause they took Trump off the ballot here in the primary.
What difference does it make? The last election they erased him off the ballot on a national level from what I can see. Only thing they did was just save me some time.
What a friggen joke.

Now on to important things.......
Hey OS, you looking at buying that Colt? Looks like she's "seen some country". Look it over good if you are. Of course, if it's priced as a shooter, and everything inside is tight and clean, it isn't as big a deal. I like stuff like that. I'm really not a collector in the strict sense of the word.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That Colt is nice……appears all original……look at the lines where parts meet and it looks like it was finished together. The grips match the finish on the rest of the gun…..that’s definitely a gun that needs to be lettered.

When I see old Colts that looked like they have been pieced together from 5 other guns I’d through it in the trash, or trade it for a truck load of new Rossi’s.

Reminds me…I have 4 Colts that need to be lettered….they are twice what Winchesters cost.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
When you get old and lived life right, most everything you see and do is old news…been there and done that……….

Old people watch the news because a little of it is actually new stuff and stimulates the brain……not much, but a little more than not watching the news.

I watch it as more of a distraction from the same old S.I see everyday.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No, I get it.
What I do as an alternative is watch YouTube. I search stuff that interests me or I may want to learn. There 8s a ton of stuff on there. I really watch zero network TV. None.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK bro…..I’m with ya…….me too…….as I stated earlier today it’s rainy and overall nasty…….for the better part of the day, between a few do-nothing chores that what I did….You Tube…….lots of WW2 stuff…that s. is interesting and we can even watch it on the big screen but as mom likes to watch absolutely mindless child grade entertainment, I’ll be in another room on my iPad……then as the day wears on and after stupid S like the “Bachelor” is off I’ll come out and watch the Military History (now Heroes Channel) Science Channel and sometimes the Smithsonian Channel……….im watching the Egyptian mummification process now.

This F winter is hell on me.one of my favorite pastimes is getting on the big Kubota and smash stuff with the loader. That’s fun! But with the ground soft I’ll just make nasty gouges in the lawn and pasture with the heavy tires…….every once in a while I’ll drive the tractor out on the road and pick up Prius’s, BMW’s, EV’s or other Yuppie cars and toss em to the side. I also smash up any rice burner and guys passing me on Harleys always give the thumbs up.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. It's been miserable here too. We got a couple inches of snow yesterday but it just makes a mess as nothing will freeze up. I don't dare drive the truck into camp cause I don't want to run up the road. I just walk in and then use the kids 4 wheeler if I want to run down to the stream or something.
I have to get to the range this week and test that 357 load with the coated bullets.
I don't think I'm going to come in to work tonight. I think I'll be done for the week this morning. Hate it here. I'd be the only one here, and that's a long 12 hours.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I watch zero news or TV all my viewing is on YouTube, far more entertaining and educational too. One thing that surprised me was the dozens of videos on the 16 gauge I bought, the only problem is they are all in Russian :? I saw one where they were hunting Moose but I think some Russian dude with a rifle got there first.. :(

This weather is depressing, rain everyday and rarely getting a glimpse of the sun. ⛈️

Anyway y'all have a Happy New Year.... :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Still shty weather……….

Looks like another day of nothing.

I have a pile of quarry dust I use for shooting into for celebrating certain holidays……unleashing 30 rd mags out of the AR in 2-3 seconds…the BAR with 20 rd mags. I’m done with it…too many yuppies moved in around here……..one by one those city folk ruin every aspect of country life.

Miss Apple wants to go outside ——00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Happy New Year boys.
Not cold here either. About 25 degrees and overcast all day. I think it's going to warm up this week too.

Well......i got nothin today.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Heck, I don't even own a TV, waaay too much crud on there for my tastes. But I do spend a fair amount of time with YouTube....Kinda hard to get away from sometimes. A lot of crud on there too but at least ya got a lot of room to look araound. I love NM...there's a lot of history here, low population density. No hurricanes, no tornadoes that amount to anything, no earthquakes, the biggest worry where I live is forest fires. But we have bright blue skies almost every day. At almost 7000 ft elevation it gets a bit chilly in the winter but no worse than other parts of the country. In the summer it rarely gets above 100° and the humidy is low, low.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'd like to see the southwest sometime. I'd like the low humidity and low population. Low population we got. We do get some humidity in the summer, though. Usually get a couple bouts over the summer, but it don't get to 100 degrees. :shock:
Not a lot of fire threat. Also no earthquakes, tornadoes, poisonous stuff, or snakes.

There aren't a lot of teeth here, either. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! “Ain’t a lot of teeth”..🤣

Yea, we rarely get to 100, maybe once a summer or every other summer……but our humidity can be terrible but that New Mexico humidity, or lack of, does sound interesting. Beings I’ve been in the same house for 49 years, I doubt I’m going anywhere…….

We have lots of teeth around here along with people spending big bucks on those teeth keeping them ultra white. Not me as I left about 10 on the floorboard of my ‘78 Trans Am which led to the others going bad so I had them all yanked out. I guess I could fit in Maine or upstate Pa….we do use the weed whacker in the living room and have used the box that the TV came in for a crib….we only have 11 cars on cinder blocks along with 17 old TV’s, washing machines, ovens, and 3,862 empty beer bottles scattered around with about 48 being added everyday.

I know I told you this before but Walt never heard it…..one time upstate about 8 years ago me and Gunny were upstate in McKean County for a 4 day fun fest in silhouette competition.One day Gunny says to me, “let’s go get some ice cream” so we drove about 10 miles and while we were sitting in the truck we looked out the window and Gunny says, “you see what I see?”…..I says, “yea, I see the 8 or 10 young girls at most 18 years old and everyone holding a baby with toddlers at their feet”. They were corn fed too with ice cream cone legs.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Well, we do have a few snakes here. The only dangerous ones are rattlesnakes but they're usually polite enough to let you know when you get too close. Our son lives just west of Ft Worth and he has copperheads on his property. They are not polite enough and end up in pieces.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, I'm pretty rooted here too. We've been here for generations on both sides. I've been in my house for 33 years, but only moved about 75 yards, as my folks and my properties adjoin. Like I said, we are dug in. I was only 23 when I bought my place.
If things were different, I'd consider moving to Alaska with my youngest boy. He and his family are the only ones we have up there so he's kinda hanging out. At least till he retires in 5 years. Hopefully then, they'll come back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey guys….its 11:55. I’ll see and talk to you gents next year.—-00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well the New Year started as the Old Year finished with the same old rain... :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Spitting snow here. High 20s. Everything is frozen from that wet snow we got the other day.
I should head up to camp and check my foot trails. I should.....
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The foot trails will be fine, sit a spell with your pretty wife in the warm and pull a cork out of whatever ya' fancy... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:25 am The foot trails will be fine, sit a spell with your pretty wife in the warm and pull a cork out of whatever ya' fancy... :wink:
That would have been a better plan! :D
I got to camp and figured I'd take a loop through my trails on the north side. The temp had dropped to 18 degrees, so it was nice being out and about.
The last second I grabbed my Hudson Bay axe out of the truck so I could at least cut a little, but this was more of a recon. I will definitely have to go back with the chainsaw. That being said, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Did you see any interesting tracks in the snow? Bigfoot perhaps :?:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Naturally, I saw more deer sign than I'd seen all fall. Under all of my stands. One set of coyote tracks. Some fox tracks, rabbit, and a fisher. Not bad.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK says “Bigfoot”…..I’d be more worried about “little foot” of Mexican descent.

Yea, same here GK…..overcast, cold, damp.

The experts are warning of a major financial collapse in the middle of the year.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We've already had a Financial collapse. They just pretend we haven't. But I agree that it will get worse.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ya know, maybe if a market comes up for teeth, someone will invent a “tooth finder” and Maine and upstate Pa will be the new boomtown.

Hey! I was outside taking Miss Apple around the pasture for her evening walk and I see an ambulance coming out of my wife’s sisters place …the one down in the woods. She’s the mother of that nephew everyone universally despises who made a life long job of suing people. You’ve heard me talk about him before. Anyway, I come into the house and tell mom I saw an “ambulant” with its lights on……..yea, I’m the last one to find out and she said her other sister, who is $75,000 poorer because of him and his mom tell Janice (my “mom”). (Lots of moms around here) that he was hunting out of a tree and fell out…..destination—-trauma center…….

He’s only a few years younger than me…I think 60-62

His wife left him earlier in the year after he tried to embezzle her inheritance……yea, major piece of garbage…….I dont wish death on him but a severed neck vertebrae would suffice…..you know, just enough to where he can only move his eyes.

The Lord works in mysterious ways……—-00

If you look at my signature picture it happened about 100 yards to the right of the picture……(out of sight)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Embezzle his wife's inheritance? WTH! Sounds like something off a soap opera.
Fell out of a treestand. Well there. You know, I can't believe I never have. I've never used a harness either. Hate em. Probably why I don't wear a seat belt either. My old climbing treestand is pretty scary. I don't use it much anymore, but it used to be the only stand I used. There's no front bar and the platform is pretty small. I used to leave it in the woods so the platform would get icy too.
Even my kid, who dangled from helicopters, wouldn't use it. He said, "That thing is a death trap!". I've shot some deer out of it though. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey, maybe he'll file a suit against the tree....good luck with that!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, he’s so good at lying he’d probably win……heard some more a bit ago…the fire company had to get a stretcher of some sort and wheel it around 100 yards or more into the woods……

Funny thing, he had this friend…mmmmm…30 years ago……this guy fell out of a tree and died……he was a real whack job also and no tears were shed at his funeral from what I heard.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Champagne
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good job it's not beer I hate to see waste...... I wonder where that idea of using a sword to open Champagne came from probably a French thing :?

The rain here never seems to stop .... 🌧️
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We have 100% sunshine today…Whoopi! ………I was hoping for news today that would give me a 4th grave to pee on but no luck.

I see the lying plagiarist got hers……good…2024 is going to be optimistic for the conservatives as it’s all starting to backfire on the libtards.

The Jews are making mincemeat out of the sand N….good….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The story of using a sword to open champagne supposedly comes from Napoleon’s troops in France with French champagne.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well I got to the range today. I tried the load with the coated bullets in .357.
The results were good I think. I ran them through the chrono, and as I expected, they are faster than the plated bullets. When I shot them through my 4" model 66 a few years ago, I got 950fps. The same shells out of my Python were 1100. Wow. And the same load (6.5gr. of Unique) with the coated bullets was 1170. They were also more accurate, but I will have to shoot more to really know.
Out of the rifle, I saw less increase than when I'd chrono'd it a few years ago. Back when I first loaded the plated bullets, I'd got 950 from the 66, and I got 1350 from the 20" carbine. Today, the carbine produced 1250 with the plated, and 1315 with the coated. The coated seemed a little more accurate in the carbine too.
I think it's just a case of the Python is "faster" than the 66. I haven't taken any measurements to compare, but every revolver is different. I will have to try them in my SAA and Blackhawk too, just to see what they do.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Colt Python have groove diameters of .356. Their throats are .357. The flash gaps are about .003.

Pressure is contained, similar to a solid breech gun.

I’ve had the same results with my Python…….and my Ruger Maximum.

Now, get your pj’s on as you have a biiigggg day ahead of you tomorrow.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Makes sense. I figured it was something like that.
It's funny, I've always been a Smith guy when it came to DA revolvers. I never cared for the Python, but I gotta say, I like that thing more all the time. It's really slicking up nice, and for something made in this day and age, is really well done. I find myself carrying it quite a bit.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, we have sunshine!

The only problem with carrying a Python is the same as hunting with a 5K Winchester……your always thinking of the value….takes away some of the focus/fun on what your doing………about the same as wearing $50 underwear…should I pass gas or should I not? The next thing you know you have a stain to deal with……….for regular woodsloafing carry a Ruger, but not a flattop, or for down and dirty work, carry a Rossi.

I hear a big storm is on the way but I don’t concern myself anymore as the news will make a big deal out of it so you watch their channel and then you get flurries or rain……and all of the Home Depot’s can clear out last years snow shovels and salt.