Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, that could be pretty close to the exact opposite side of the world. Point Nemo is the most distan from any thing else.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

The End of the world Again.. :lol: :lol: ..We got around 8" of wet snow last night , they closed the schools. :roll: . The road dept. knocked My mail box over with the snowplow , the second time in 44 years. this gives Momma something to be upset about. It's a tough Life .....Buffalo New York is expecting 3-6' of snow this weekend........that will test Your snow blower. Stay Thirsty My Friends.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Snapped a few pics this morning. In some, you can see why I have to cut foot paths. The one going in to my hang on stand had a set of deer tracks and coyote tracks that walked the entire length of it. They don't like beating through the tangle any more than me.
So they stoll down "Blowdown Boulevard".
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Thanks for the pic's Oldwin, that's tough hunting for sure , not much different around here as everything has been logged off and all second growth now. After a cold day in the stand at least You have a warm stove in the cabin!! Good Luck.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Looks nice Jayster! By the looks of the pictures, THAT, to me, is ideal hunting conditions.....just a little snow to dampen the leaves and a backdrop of white to expose the deer.......of course, it all goes away if the snow gets a crust on it......

There's nothing as satisfying as a slow walk in da wooooooodddds when the wind is down, a couple inches of soft snow, around 30 degrees and the most important, a classic Winchester in a pistol calibered 1892, which incidentally, by your pictures, is what ia '92 is called for.....not some stupid clunky bolt gun in 7 mag with a 3-9 scope.

Yea bro, your livin' large.....much better than the man with 20 mil in the bank and having to wear a shirt and tie.

Hey, my boy wants to know and I told him I'd ask you. ......what was the cost of your Gladiator? ...50?.....he says Rubicon Gladiators in Colorado are pushing 70---------Mr Soap......

.GK, this stuff will take your skin off but if you use it like me, once a month, most of the energy of the soap is used up in getting through the crust of dirt.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Sadly, I just had my junky 94 carbine. Sorry bro, I know rhat hurts. :D
Yeah, it was pretty out today. High 20s I think. Ground is still a little warm though. So it's gonna be noisy tomorrow. I hate hurting on snow. The minuses always end up outweighing the pluses.

70k! :shock:
Holy smokes. That makes me feel better.....but not much. Mine was 53. With leather and most options. It was ignorant. I figure this is my last new one. I liked the Dodge, but it was a car, and once my Jeep was put up, it left me nothing for getting around in the woods. This thing goes pretty good. I've been happy with it so far.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang...that does hurt......I've always considered the rifle or revolver I'm using is just as important, if more important than the hunt itself.......ya know, I'm sticking myself in your business but I demand you take a real Winchester in the woods.....ahhhh, maybe that's just what you like to do....I'm sorry......remember, life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take or how much money you accumulate, but by the quality of those breaths.....period..............could you imagine having to give up 75% of your pay to pay for others like they do in the liberal states?......Then, you would have to hunt with junk.

53? Wow! I'll tell him......you could sell that Jeep in Colorado for 10k more than you paid for it...but what's 10K, a trip to the gas station or a six pack?. Yea..."last new vehicle" is what I told myself when I bought my TJ and I was about the same age as you are now.

On the fourth picture down it looks like Bigfoot is tracking you.....is that a girl from the local t bar?

Well, off to see and pay my respects to Major Winters tomorrow..(and other business).....I'll let him know you asked for him. --00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you bud. Believe it or not, I'm the same way. I usually start in August stewing on the guns I will carry. Working up loads and shooting.
I was so busy this year I didn't even go to the range before the season, so I grabbed a rifle I knew was good to go.
Plus, like I said before, I'm in and out of treestands all the time now. I hate pull ropes, so I need a sling. I drilled the stock on that junky 94 without a thought.
I guess I could drill that half mag 38-55 SRC for a sling. :D

Or......maybe I'm just getting lazy in my old age. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...YOUR the machinist.....I'm a nobody so why do I have to tell you how to put a sling on a $3,000 carbine? Dang! I have stuff to do....O.K......drill a 3/4" hole in the middle of the buttstock then get a reciprocating saw with long teeth and finish to about 2". then get a roll of Gorilla Glue duct tape and use that for the sling by tying it to the hole in the buttstock and continuing up close to the end of the barrel.......add talcum powder to the tape to take the stickiness from the tape...OK?

Now, on to business.....me and mom took care of business today and I came home with a nice wad of Bens......on the way home we stopped at the church and cemetery to pay our respects to Major Dick Winters. They have a family plot with many graves dating to the early part of the 19th century as to being born....like 1825....There's a big stone with a ball on top with the names of the "important" Winters......

I paid my respects, saluted, (even though I'm not a veteran) and left some original mint military 30-06's and a couple of 45 a.c.p.'s. from the era.......Other people previously left stones and pennies....cheap! Here's day be bro....I'll leave them up for a day or two so I can appease the whiners who say I'm i.postimg.cc/k49JsjPM/IMG-0601.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow man! Thanks for the pics buddy. And I knew I could trust you to give the major my thanks. I appreciate it buddy.

Oh! And I know how to mount a sling! I do that same way. I don't bother with the powder though. Helps keep it on the shoulder. Just did one on my 86 last week. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You be's welcome.....after mentioning you to the Major I asked him to give you some deer luck this year. He said, "OK, but only if he uses a rifle that worth more than $50 ...he said he didn't risk his life so Americans have to resort to epoxied metal flakes pressed together along with other j.u.n.k.......so get rid of that sintered metal junk.

It's cold here...going down to 25 tonight....did you see that 5 feet of mess up in Buffalo and Erie?

Sitting here, with the main house door open, a toasty 75 and free wood providing it all......the wood stove doors are open so we have to be careful with any methane releases. There! That ought to chase away the "cultured ones" here from OUR thread.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha!

Well ain't that strange?!
It musta worked, cause I left that rifle home today. I took my little 44 Trapper. Now....full disclosure....it's still a post 64 junker, but it's not sintered at least. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No, no...those are fine....I consider them in between a pre64/post52 and a sintered early post 64. Your exonerated and Major Winters is happy......go bro!!!!
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:wink: Gk, beware :wink: of the beast of Exmoor. While some may be hanging around in trees you may be strolling a wild and dangerous land. :wink: :wink:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The beast of Exmoor is on my list.. probably only an overgrown feral pussycat .
Six, I like the WW2 ammo left at Major Winters grave, very fitting 8) Over here that would get the attention of the police and unexploded bomb squad and I'm not kidding... :roll:
Jay your slings are a bit too elaborate we only use binder twine, same as what holds our pants up.

Still packing, hoping to move on 5th Dec.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK....glad to see all is well and your moving along.........moving is a stressful endeavor and it's another reason why I've been here for 48 years, come Feb.2023......well, that and I was never one to choose junk on the first try...get the best and maintain it.

Jayster is huntin' away.....Bless him.......near 40 deer and a million "get up earlys" is enough for me.

4-8 hours of splitting wood/organizing to do and I be done foe da year.....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! How do you cook toilet paper??

Brown it and throw it in the pot.....

How do you cook kidneys?

Put em in a pot of water and boil the piz out of em.

Down the road about 20 miles the cops arrested an Amish prostitute..........she had 9 Mennonite.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well last night. I didn't work Friday so it was just a 2 day week. That's still too much. A ten minute work week is too long there.
Last week of regular firearms season this week. Doubt I'll tag out. Just haven't been into it much this year. I do hope dad gets one though. I think the oldest boy is coming up for a bit. Middle boy is busy with his new daughter, and the youngest didn't get back from Alaska this year.

Looking forward to after the season and getting settled in for winter. After being so busy this year it'll be nice just to sit down in the gun room and watch some old movies. Maybe load some shells this winter.
But, before all that laziness, I'm hoping to get some work done up on the camp and the lot. As long as the big snow holds off for a while.

Hey! How's our buddy GK doing with his move?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, the footage I saw looked like a black panther on the loose, too big for a tabby. You b careful out there in the wilds. :o

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Two day work week too much?......yea, it's creeping into you...warning..it don't get no better......I'll work here all day and think nothing of it...in fact I enjoy it as no one F's with me as in no phone, no disparaging remarks from within... :D ....about the only thing I miss when I'm working outside is the dogs....they are little and clingy to me and I don't want 3,000 lbs of Kubota to make a pancake out of them.....

Hunting loses its pizazz as you get older and it probably due to the fact we can afford beef....in my later years, it was the camaraderie that influenced my desire.......after all of my goals were achieved I slowed down....big bucks, elk with a .33, killing things with the old calibers and old guns....camping in the wilds in sub O degrees, playing in 4' of snow 20 miles from the nearest regular plowed road.....had enough...accomplished more than 99% of regular hunters.

If I lived within a normal driving distance of you I would get back into it again

Plus, I lost my taste for wild game.

Well Jayster, if you don't like even a 2 day work week I know a whole group of people who refuse even a 1 second work year.

Well, 2:30, it's 32 degrees and the wind is blowing at least 20-30 m.p.h. and I'm headed for the wood pile...hope to finish it up today.....the pile is impressing though.....very "mighty woodpile"...---00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay at least a two day week eases you into retirement, that's what I did only to find out the boss still expected five days work :shock:
I'm packing up stuff I forgot I even had plus throwing out a ton of stuff some of which I will regret. I hope to be in my new quarters on the 5th Dec.
Depending on where and how I can store my guns will be interesting, still may have to thin my little collection even thinner but I have a plan :? If I can buy a 16 gauge single shot I have seen near my new place for which I already have a .410 adapter and if I can get hold of a 16 gauge muzzle loading adapter I will have three guns in one. I don't anticipate a lot of hunting where I'm going ( except for Old Savages Beast of Exmoor ) so untill I've scouted out the area a new rifle will have to wait awhile.
You Colonials are so lucky you can leave guns all over the house and barn even in the automobile, we can only do that with umbrellas... :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I love deer meat and always will. I don't enjoy the killing though. Like this year, I know I have deer meat in the freezer so my desire to shoot a deer is zero. I'm getting old haha.
Yeah buddy, if you was up here local, it'd be a time for sure haha.
Yeah, I like working around home or in the woods. Time just flies. At work, it drags no matter what. After almost 35 years, I've had enough.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The 16ga is the absolute best. My favorite by far. Especially for partridge.
I hope the rest of your relocation goes smooth buddy. Hopefully you'll arrive with ALL your guns in tow also.
I think it varies some here state by state, but where I am we can pretty much do whatever. What is strange is the social aspect of it. Legally, not much has changed from when I was a kid. We had a VERY loose carry permit system (my dad got me my first one and I wasn't even there. It was dated 3 days BEFORE I turned 18). We have since gone a constitutional carry system. When I was a kid, however, you rarely saw anyone carrying any type of firearm unless it was hunting season. Nobody had military semi-autos. Nobody. Nobody was saying you couldn't, it just wasn't done. And was looked at as kind of weird if it was done. There was zero crime back then, but there is very little now, so it wasn't that. What I think it was, was all the anti's shining a light on it. They drew ao much attention (on a national level, not here) that it made it popular. Back then, Nobody had the guns and piles of ammo they do now. Its strange.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, 16 gauge is one of my favourites, I've had several over the years hence my .410 adapter is 16 gauge and not 12 gauge. I may have to buy adapters in 20 & 28 gauge as I have the ammo but not the guns to put it in anymore.

Over here things have changed, as a kid where I grew up everyone had airguns but only the country boys got hold of shotguns. Rifles and handguns seemed much rarer then but as time went by and as folks got more money shooting became popular, mostly with folks who had no experience of the sport, some went to clay busting others with a lot of money went game shooting and target sports also were popular. Crime was low in those days and firearms rarely were used, nowadays with so many people of different cultural backgrounds crime is a little more violent.
Still us good ol' boys have to endure Draconian gun laws and live without the proper rights to self defence and after 61 years of being a gun owner I'm getting tired of jumping through hoops but will continue if it upsets the goody goodies who rule the nanny state of what was once Great Britain.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Here ya go GK,
Had a couple of pheasants in the yard this morning. Pictures are from inside the house thru the window screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry, they look good against the snow 8) I am surrounded by them here as the local shoot release thousands of the buggers. A bit of wheat thrown down and they will find it and end up in the pot....can rarely take em on the wing in case the local gamekeeper is watching..... :wink:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, looks like GK is getting settled in......on the thought of what you said earlier about the WW2 ammo being left on the Majors tombstone, at the time I was thinking something like that along those lines....

Well, I'll leave this note on a good one.....this is what 6 cords of wood looks like....15x12x6 .....the square feet comes to more than 7 cords but the wood is not stacked and has a slope....---006

Imagel

Good ole Mike!

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can't believe you have stooped down to my level of ignorance........"Biden-Fetterman, No Brainer".... :D one of us has to be smart! Carry on....

Yea, don't matter anymore.......the slippery slope now has synthetic oil mixed with teflon on it.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

The scary part is that it would only take a couple of states and a dozen counties to get those two dumb a$$es elected.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. It's a joke. Gets worse every day.
This mess of a country is in free fall. No stopping it. Cracks me up, people measure victories now in a couple years of treading water or a temporary slow down.

Reminds me of the Jews in 1930s Germany telling themselves it'll get better.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I think things are turning around in this country.....McCarthy is booting 3 of those air heads from the committees. Average Joe is peed off....that bald headed jerk who is in charge of Homeland security is also going to get the boot......

Now there's a new thing going on but you will not see it talked about on the news and that is if Trump does run and he is not supported by the GOP, then republican citizens are going to vote Democratic.....THAT will happen......spread it around because the news won't.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Happy Thanksgiving guys.
You too GK! We think of you as American anyway. :D

Guess I'm done for the season. No deer but I didn't hunt too hard. Liked to have seen dad get one though.
We hauled the snowmobile trailer with the four wheeler and deer/wood trailer home. I needed both lockers to get it into the road.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thank you Jay, I take that as an honor and the highest of compliments …... :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:45 pm Thank you Jay, I take that as an honor and the highest of compliments …... :D
You bet my friend. Meant EVERY word.

Now go eat some turkey then kill something with your shotgun! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We decided to go "Chinese" today.....my daughter got another Frenchi...I think 5 or 6 now.....I stuck this one in a hoagie roll, threw on some hot sauce and gobbled him up....

Had to take another picture to show his size so I used a can of Skoal for comparison.

At least I know why the cat food bowl is always empty in the morning....I was hitting the sack about 2 or 3 or 4..can't remember and I always check out the outTide temperature before laying my head on Mike Lindell's finest.....the gauge is right above the cat food bowl.

In socks, I was quiet as a church mouse and dang, the fox heard the iPad camera shutter.....I couldn't even hear it on the inside, but I'm near deaf.......----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Thats a small dog!
That fox looks good. Guess his hearing is ok. :D

We had Chinese a couple weeks ago. We got a pretty good place here in town. Hard to believe huh?
Nope.....they don't have a Chinese restaurant in Cornville. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Look at this one...we never saw him before until a half hour ago.....mom got the pic with her phone and I took a picture of a picture.....this is HUGE. ....earlier tonight there were four outside......I expect mange next year...just too many.

This foxes face is even fat!

Yea, I know, the worlds finest wheelbarrow with the special order pistol grip handles was emptied a couple of hours ago.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

WTH dude? That ain't even normal! That thing is huge. He's been getting way too much to eat of the wrong stuff. If his food supply stops, he's too fat to hunt. :D

Oh oh! I just described myself. You tryin to warn me buddy? :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That sure is one fat Fox :o he needs a pack of hounds on his tail to run a bit of that weight off.

Still packing stuff up for my move, throwing out loads of stuff too. The paperwork I've had to fill out as been a pain in the backside, when I last moved I just wrote out a check and that was all, now I have to prove I'm not here illegally and have sufficient income to pay the rent, all I can say is the UK must be awash with illegals with no honest income... :evil:
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Ok, here's my Thanksgiving critter story.

We're over at my mom's house, for the feast, and my Great Pyrenees is out back on her deck "guarding"....just doing her job :D It's about 5:30pm and my son says something has the dog's attention under the deck. She's got her nose to the deck near the wall and is all excited.

I figure it's just a cat, so I grab a flashlight and lay on my belly to see underneath. The deck is only about 15" above the ground. Waaay back in the corner against the wall my light catches a couple of eyes and a black face looking straight at me. I let everyone know it's just a black cat. All of a sudden it turns sideways and I see those white stripes. My first reaction was "OS, grab Cujo before she gets sprayed!" There's no way I could have found any place open that had enough tomato juice if she had been sprayed.

The dog decided that since I was all excited that it must be predator and the "software" she came with kicked in. It was quite the exercise getting a 115 lb + dog back into the house.

Hopefully everyone else had a "no blood, no tears" Thanksgiving. :D
I know a whole lot about very little and nothing about a whole lot.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's a whole lot of dog to shampoo :shock: glad you got her to stand down.... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...those skunks are somethin'! Thankfully, our dogs are house dogs and we only let them out during the day in about a half acre enclosed area......we do have a few cats that are semi feral....you can get about 3' from them but you can't touch em....they get sprayed from time to time......

Skunks are playful and sweet little critters......I don't bother any animals unless they cause repeat trouble.

ole GK is playing by the rules......Texas just dropped off a few bus loads of illegals in Philly........food, med care, phones, whatever.....no questions asked.......no doubt everyone of them has a sackful of drugs so they can sell to keep themselves going "in the fun times"

Well, on to seriousness....why can't most people say it like it is and tell the truth.....are they worried about their image?,.... what people might think of them?,.... religious conformists?.....no knowledge?....afraid and weak to rock the boat?......There's a post elsewhere here that describes a lost wounded deer......the author, a nice guy and very computer savvy does not answer why he had a cartridge that's good for 100 yards sighted in for 265 yards...huh? ......he waits over two hours until it almost dark before tracking......huh?......has a complete computer diagram to show the tracking results....huh?

You shoot the deer where it's supposed to be shot and go look immediately where the impact area was.....then wait a bit and that's if you want to....I don't because I'm always sure of my shot....I have missed completely and I knew it when I pulled the trigger..

And everyone on the board says "you did your best"....No.... He did not do his best.....It was destined to fail because of lack of knowledge or use of common sense.

That's why I get more disgusted everyday with 99% of all people.....they should buy beef.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I didn't read that post. The only thing that bothers me more than wounding and losing a deer would be shooting someone. Just bothers me. More as I get older.
A lot of what I see that goes on I consider unethical. These morons bragging about their 500yd shots. BS. If you hit a deer that far away and it runs off, how are you ever going to know where to start looking for sign? Impossible to tell unless it's on snow and the only deer that made tracks. I just have no respect for that.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...it's because we understand the implications better as we age.......in my twenties we would fire all kinds of stuff in the air on July 4th...but in those days our area was like yours is now....virtually nothing......couple of years ago a guy hunting with one of those newfangled high velocity muzzleloaders shot (accidentally he said) it in the air and it killed an Amish girl a mile away riding in her buggy.....

My nephew, the one I can't stand the sight of, shot his best friend like 30-35 years ago.....hit him four times with 00 Buckshot...claimed a deer was in between the both of them......he lived but carried one of the buck shot in his arm right up to the day he died, about a year or two ago....every time we got together I'd ask to "push on the ball" and feel it... and he'd let me....

That story never hit the news as my nephews father had political connections...he's dead too....good riddance when I found that one out.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. I imagine you're right buddy. All I know is when I look around, there ain't much hope haha.
Just keep putting one foot in front of the other I guess. Don't know enough to do any different.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya Jay, that boy of mine always complains about the railroad and always having to work....somehow he manages to be all over the place...Moab a couple of months ago, Arizona over the summer and now, this morning he calls to FaceTime from the Grand Canyon.......me and mom spent a half hour seeing the Grand Canyon and it didn't cost us nothing. :D THATS the way to travel.---006

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah that's the way to do it! Glad your boy keeps in touch.
I'd like to see the southwest, but I'm getting like you and detest traveling more all the time.
Been kind of off the last couple days. That's unlike me. Oh well. I'll snap out of it.
Been kind of freezing rain today. Nasty. Supposed to be nice tomorrow they say.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's human brother...."being off".....that's like regular for me, the older I get the more "off" I become...just accept it when it happens....come on the board and make fun of fat and ugly people....post pictures of stupid politicians.....make fun of moderators who are "in power" despite making no money at it and pretend to own old savage rifles... :D

See? Your felling better already...now, go to bed, pull the covers over your and kristys head and LET GO! Boooooooommmm! If you do it properly the bedspread will fly off the bed and you will be by yourself...or you'll be on the couch. :D

Tomorrow's another day...gas up!----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

(Happy Thanksgiving guys.
You too GK! We think of you as American anyway. :D)

Jay, my son just sent me an old photo (30+years)of me and my horse Pepsi, I guess I have always thought of myself as being more American too......... :D
IMG_20220521_0016.jpg
Nice photo of Casey Jones and his bride Six ... 8)
The Grand Canyon is awesome and without seeing it in the flesh no photos or videos show just how grand the Grand really is.... :D

New page next post!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.