Happy Birthday flightsimmer and congratulations.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Happy Birthday flightsimmer and congratulations.

Post by gamekeeper »

Have a GREAT DAY. . . . . :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
flightsimmer
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Happy Birthday flightsimmer.

Post by flightsimmer »

Thank you very much. I thought this would be my last birthday because I was dying of cancer. They cut me open and said I was just full of cancer ( non-hodkins lymphoma) so they installed a feeding tube because my asoafagas was going to fail before I died and sowed me back up. They couldn't give me Chemotherapy anymore because it causeses me to contract Phnumonia and I could also die of it, so there was nothing the doctors could do to help me. So I turned to God and asked him to heal me and praise God, he removed the cancer and I'm doing great now and the doctors don't know what to say.
Isn't God great?
10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.
If possible, so much as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Rom 12:18
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Happy Birthday flightsimmer.

Post by gamekeeper »

That's quite an inspirational story flightsimmer, I'm really glad you made a full recovery and can continue to be part of this leverguns community.... :D :D :D
Praise the Lord.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.