Some of Sarah Sanders best comebacks...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Some of Sarah Sanders best comebacks...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:50 pm

https://youtu.be/2oHgwTx5PKk

Just for some smiles.... :D
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Some of Sarah Sanders best comebacks...

#2 Post by Ray » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:52 pm

She sometimes has that angry-eyed, indignant "sister girl" shimmy that I have seen hundreds of times here in the deep south just before someone is about to suffer an a** whooping.

I wonder if those people who recently harassed her and family in public know just how close they came to a ride in an ambulance and an emergency room visit.

When I was growing-up, ladies with hereditary facial asymmetry and eye-cast not caused by either stroke or bell's palsy seemed to be easily offended, quick to anger and prone to resort to fists and feet. Once they looked at you sideways it might be too late to apologize. Back in the day, I have seen many a vigorous, strapping buck nursing a pair of coon-eyes and a busted nose after pushing a sarah sanders type too far.
m.A.g.a. !

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Some of Sarah Sanders best comebacks...

#3 Post by piller » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 pm

I wouldn't want to make her angry. She has a razor sharp wit and she is not afraid to use it. She also seems country enough to be able to bring on the kind of butt whoopin' that Roy D Mercer can only dream about, and she doesn't need to wear overalls and an Atlanta Braves baseball cap to do it. If she ever asks Jim Acosta "Just how big a boy are you?", he better run. And I do mean run as if his life depends on it, because it will. If those fools at the restaurant would have hurt one of her kids, it is a safe bet that she would have gone all Bambino without the comic relief Trinity on them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost