M-1 Garand Campfire

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pitchy
Posting leader...

Re: M-1 Garand Campfire

#801 Post by Pitchy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Harden up, i don`t need that talk Jack i`m not here to judge anyone i`m here to share the little bit of knowledge i have take it or leave it.
I`ve been hardened up by selfish jealous azz hole people for 30 years that don`t know stuff about anything and have back stabbed me and made Norma and my lives he!!.
Yea there are people here that don`t talk to me for some reason or another they`er just plain stupid or can`t hear truth, they`er problem not mine.
I better leave now.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#802 Post by OldWin » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Lenn,
I can almost guarantee nobody is upset with you, buddy.
You are a primo hombre.
Now, Jack and me, on the other hand....... :D

Oh, hey Jack, nice handle buddy.

Man, I been working here in the house all day. Putting wainscoting in the entryway. Got one wall left with only one outlet to cut around. Then I have to notch and relieve all the woodwork to fit over it.
Tomorrow......I'm done tonight.
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

Re: M-1 Garand Campfire trouble

#803 Post by Sixgun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Jay, you did enough for a day. Hunted hard, went to work last night, worked in the house....YOU are now...drum roll...Mr. Responsible". Ya work hard and ya play hard...the American way!

Hey, have any trouble dragging the tree back to camp? Before you dragged it, I hope you put your tag on it. Dang tree wardens will fine ya big time. ----6
The very mighty BAR

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#804 Post by Pitchy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:51 pm

I`ll relabel this sixguns thread. :wink:
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

Re: M-1 Garand Campfire--Sixguns thread ---

#805 Post by Sixgun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey...looky here...I put to use another broken axe handle I found in the garage last week...must be 30 years old...the axe head must be 200 years old...very pitted....ya like the orange tape? I love orange....but not oranges...make sense? :D

The very mighty BAR

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#806 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:06 am

Your new old axe reminds me of an axe a buddy of mine found in Quebec, lost on the edge of a lake was the remains of a trappers cabin and buried unders all kinds of logs and junk was this ax, the handle just about balsa from rot. It is a fixture in his house as a reminder of what came before.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#807 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:15 am

I just saw email from Midway- they have 30-06 Garand ammo on sale.

Griff
Posting leader...

#808 Post by Griff » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:46 am

OldWin wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:54 pm
Lenn,
I can almost guarantee nobody is upset with you, buddy.
You are a primo hombre.
I'm miserable and unhappy... havin' a head cold will do that to ya. I finally get fed up with chewin' tobacco and looks what happens... sick... first time in like two years... At least the Rose is parked in the driveway, and I don't hafta deal with miserable unhappy people...
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#809 Post by OldWin » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:36 am

Sorry to hear, Griff.
Feel better soon.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#810 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Colds are the worst. One of the reasons I do my best to stay away from sick people, no restaurants, movie theaters and the like.
Get well soon Griff!

In other news, Claro the brown wonder did her usual stellar job today. She had 11 flushes this morning. I took 3 shots and got 3 birds. Man the guys I hunt with CANT shoot for beans...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#811 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Good shootin Gunny, :D .......whew! 1:30. You guys have already completed most of the day and I'm just getting started. Guess I'm gettin' like the bros......friends of mine who have spent time in the big house all tell me the bros sleep all day and are up hollering all night. Probably explains why they like second shift at the plant and the ones who did work day shift used to sleep on their break. A few, who were good friends of mine....and have been in my gunroom......not many people get to do that.......told me they become awake at night. Oh well.

What's happening? Where's Pitchy? He can't be serious about being pizzed off. I thought he was putting some drama in the show......for ratings. :D

Well, Griff is sick. On to life's experiences on that. I can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu. I've been sick and dizzy from my ear damage but not from a virus. EASY explaination...you ever see a farmer sick? They do their life healthy, then drop dead. Animals are the reason.

We have lots of animals here at Sixgun Land....I married the farmers daughter and she made sure we have plenty of dogs, cats, horses, ...we had chickens, guinea pigs, turtles, crayfish, fish, and my BIL next door even had a pet deer. Being around animals will build your immune system up real nice.

Well, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz-----6. :D
The very mighty BAR

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#812 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:10 pm

You know, sometimes I do stupid stuff...like turning old axes into works of art...well, it's art to me.

From the left....my favorite splitting maul....used continually from 1984-2014 when I finally broke down and bought a gas wood splitter. 30 years and 4 cords a wood per year equates to 120 cords of wood split with this maul. After the new handle and other protective additions, I decided to retire it.

Next..I don't know the history but it's definitely late 1800's.....quality steel but not too quality...my dad used to collect old hammers, hatchets, hammers, etc and I have them all here...must be 30 of them.

Next....an old firemans axe, stamped "MANN" and underneath that, "Lewistown, Pa." I painted it orange. I'm guessing early 1900's.

Last is the best...handed down through the family and yes, I'm usually the recipient of old stuff from the family. I have my grandfather's gold Elgin watch and other things from when he came over on the boat from Sicily, old guns...whatever.
As the legend goes, a great, great,great uncle on my dad's side was the chief executioner in a small town in Italy..dunno....sounds like b.s. to me...I'd like to hear your thoughts on this axe.....but, this axe is old and is heavily pitted. My dad put on a new handle....did not have a handle when my dad got it..... and painted it.------6

The very mighty BAR

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#813 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Apologies in advance for veering this thread off-topic, but I thought some people might find this link of interest.... :lol:
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#814 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:35 pm

That's an interesting link doc, thanks for sharing it!

Well after bird hunting I got home and the neighbor called to tell me she was back in the hospital. So I gotta watch the house. Figured I'd go blow leaves... I HATE leaves ( I might have mentioned this before) . I had a pile so big I couldn't move it with the walk behind blower. Then I took the lawn tractor jacked up one side of it and flipped on the mower deck, parked the walk behind blower so it would blow under the deck then I was pushing leaves with my legs and backpack blower. Boy talk about a hillbilly setup but it worked! I spent about 3 hours doing leaves. I hate leaves...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#815 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 pm

OK Doc......on to Garands.......ok, back to axes and other items of mindless entertainment.----6

[urql=https://postimg.cc/7GY96Z7d]Image[/url]

The very mighty BAR

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#816 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Gunny....I'm with ya on dem leaves. I wait till they all have fallen then I fire up the Kubota and let those leave have thirty four horsepower of diesel powered cutting blades. :D ------2
The very mighty BAR

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#817 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:29 pm

I even had the Polaris Ranger and snowplow out today to push piles of leaves.

A true NM Garand- ya dont see those everyday!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: M-1 Garand Campfire---6---

#818 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Ha! Should have taken a pic of that Gunny....a Polaris powered snow plow on leaves. Yep..you are a true redneck...people who can make use of something that was never designed for.

That N.M. Is scary accurate.....I really don't think it had more than a couple of boxes of ammo out of it...before I got it. It's one of the first NM, made in '53 with everything correct. I still baby it though, mostly with cast gas checked bullets two or three times a year.

One day a few years back I had it at the gunclub and a buddy asked me how accurate it was...I put in a 8 rounder loaded with 150 Hornadys with a dose of 4895, dialed in the sights and put 8 shots in the middle of the 300 meter pig.

What's it with Pitchy? Is he really pizzed off? Why? He could be feeling bad with that nasty cold weather he is having.i could not imagine what 7 degrees feel like...in November!----6
The very mighty BAR

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#819 Post by GunnyMack » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:39 pm

I dunno...

I've been using a plow for leaves for a long time. Blow till they get so packed together then push the pile away, repeat. I tell ya it's a good thing I dont own a dozer!!!
I've been looking at snowblowers that go on the front of my Ranger. Just cant see spending 5 or 6 grand for one...I'd have to start charging the neighbors for plowing!
I dont ask for anything, sometimes they pay sometimes I get bottles or cookies or gift cards. Heck one neighbor gave my a post 64 model 70 .308 one year for plowing!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#820 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Just got a call from our agent. Somehow he found out about Pitchy quitting on us. The shows been cancelled.----6
The very mighty BAR

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#821 Post by OldWin » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Well, it was a good run. Maybe a cable station will pick it up for re-runs.
I really need those checks. :?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

No More Reality Show

#822 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 pm

I hear ya Jay...the money was good......but...we can't run the country without a president.---6
The very mighty BAR

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#823 Post by Sixgun » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:12 pm

I really wish we could get our leader back. Me and mom are hungry without any money for food.

After this, it looks like our dogs are next. There ain't much meat on the BAR man. Mom already broke a tooth on the leg.----6

The very mighty BAR

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#824 Post by Pitchy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:00 am

I`m alive shows still on, just a bad day seems no one understands me guess i can`t blame them. :lol:
Six i sure hope ya didn`t turn the flames on the ole BAR man :shock:
All`s cool. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#825 Post by OldWin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 am

Glad you're back, buddy!
Would hate to see the show over.
Ain't been posting as much as I'd like. Wife has been been keeping me busy working on the house. :?
And it's hunting season too! It ain't fair I tell ya! :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#826 Post by Sixgun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

Hurrrraaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!' Our leader is back.....wait a minute.."hey mom, go order us a pizza".

Can't talk,,,got to head to the docs for my 6 month visit...I'm gonna chew him out a new azzhole for those blood thinners he had me on.----6
The very mighty BAR

M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

#827 Post by M. M. Wright » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:09 am

Can I sneak one in here? Snowing here in what used to be Indian Territory after being 14 Saturday morning while I was heading to Tulsa for the big gun show. I'll try to take a few pics and post a report later. I've been adopted by a Blood Hound. Stray just showed up last week sometime and he's just a pup, maybe 8 or 9 months. I'm sure some hunters lost him but I haven't had any luck trying to find his owners so I'll just feed him and let him sleep in one of our dog house igloos. Gotta go take those pics.
MM
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#828 Post by Sixgun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:58 am

Sure M.M....Pitchy started this post but anybody can chime in. This is what you call a "happy post" where we talk mindless entertainment. A stray dog? That sucks....you wonder who is lost more, the dog or the owner. :( hope it works out...for both.

Well, just came back from the Doc's....I let him know what too much meds do to your emotional and physical wellbeing. I told him that after dropping three mindless drugs, I'm back to what I was in my fifties........ready to take on the world...felt strong enough to punch a hole in the wall behind me. He laughed and told me, "OK, your in charge..but please.....have a colonoscopy."

I told him I never liked anything in my colon that's not supposed to be there as is directed by the Lord....but maybe I'll make an exception on this.

Sure is nice with the show still on......this show ain't nothing without Pitchy. :D ----6
The very mighty BAR

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#829 Post by Pitchy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:08 am

Thanks fellars, Ron good to see ya hope ya find the owner of the dog.
Six glad your checkup went well.
The Ethiopian ammo is coming tomorrow and supposed to be around 40 above Wed. so may try it out and post the results.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#830 Post by Sixgun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm

I thought the show was over so I deleted the pics to save bandwidth. Continue on..........

Well Pitchy...ya know, one thing I can't deal with is a parasite and the BAR man is a parasite!

What the hell does he do to earn a warm place to sit every night? NOTHING! So......today, I put him to work. There! He is earning his keep!

First, I had him do some saw work.

Then, as a lookout.

Bailing some hay...made him do the stacking!

Some push mower work

Some tractor work

Took the Jeep for an oil change

And finally, after all that work, he took a snooze

The very mighty BAR

M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

#831 Post by M. M. Wright » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#832 Post by Pitchy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Now that thar is funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#833 Post by OldWin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Glad the doc's went well, buddy. Sorry about the Pelosi probe.
The gov't has been giving me those for years, and they are real expensive
Wow, that BAR man is busy. And here I been complaining about a little finish carpentry. :D
And......he has to run a chainsaw while carrying BAR! I know some guys like that up in Athens.
Ole Pitchy make em tough!

M.M,
We used to find bear and rabbit dogs now and then at camp. Owners would forget to turn on their collar before letting them go. We always found the owners eventually. Those pups were always glad to see us. It was some big woods up there.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#834 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Glad you are back Lenn! Just not the same without you!!

Well today was cut mortise for king stud, cut king stud for size and install it. I forgot to take a pic!! But here is the tenon for king stud.
20181112_092445-600x800.jpg
The Mason finished the inside of the chimney today.

Six you better keep that BAR man busy or he's gonna start voting dumbocrat!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#835 Post by Pitchy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Gunny that kind of work just amazes me, fantastic. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#836 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Lenn I've been doing finish carpentry for 35 years or so , some furniture building too. Mortise & tenon is quite easy, it's just a matter of lay out then lay out and lay out before any cuts are made. Granted on a much smaller scale! Doing a job of this size I brought in a buddy of mine that used to build timber frame homes. He has the experience and he doesnt mind doing the high wire stuff. So I get to do all the layout and cutting. It's been a learning experience for me and I'm lovin every minute of it!
I'll get more pics tomorrow if the rain holds off...snow Thursday.
We have 2 pieces ready to install tomorrow, then 2 others after that and it's done.
Here is what we are trying to recreate.
20180903_075218-600x800.jpg
The king stud is top center. The 2 pieces L/ R of king stud need to have mortises cut in the morning. Then the 2 angle pieces under the beam are next.

Bloodhound pup- chats 1 breed I've always liked but never had. That would be a good addition on patrol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#837 Post by Pitchy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:45 pm

We don`t see many houses like that around here, seems like there were more fancy houses in the old days must of been a lot of work with hand tools.

Six great pics sure glad he didn`t get the barbecue.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#838 Post by Sixgun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Gunny...beautiful work...do you do the stone work? Italians are famous for that. My grandfather was an el primo concrete man. .

As you know finish carpentry requires patience, skill, and smarts. I'm impressed. I take it you need geometry with all those angles. I can add 1+1 and that's as far as I take it....oh! I also can use a ruler and a square! Maybe I can work with you one day! In fact , all of us can work together...you could be the boss and Jay, Pitchy and me can hold the beer and plug in the extension cords.-----6
The very mighty BAR

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#839 Post by GunnyMack » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Hey Six actually the only math involved is using a ruler. If this was real timber frame there would be more involved joinery but in this case it is decorative so it's not as important. So far there is only about 20 screws holding all of this stuff up!
Normal timber framing each section or bent is assembled on the ground, stood up in place then the next and so on. They are structural this really isn't.

I never cared for masonary work. Yes I can do it but I prefer sawdust.

Sure I'll run the crew! Work for an hour then BS for an hour then work an hour then go to lunch then hit the range until dark!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#840 Post by Sixgun » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm

GunnyMack wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm
Work for an hour then BS for an hour then work an hour then go to lunch then hit the range until dark!
Damm Gunny...that sounds like my 44 year career as a forklift driver with the Teamsters. :D
The very mighty BAR

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#841 Post by OldWin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:23 pm

I don't work that hard now! :D
Slave driver! :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#842 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:19 am

Jay that's just for a week or so- just so I can figure out everyone's strengths and weaknesses so I can be sure of getting something done :D .

In all seriousness though when I'm on a job I'm on the go but when I'm off the clock I'm as lazy as the next guy!

Now the forecast is rain until 10am, question is do I really want to go try to get something done while slipping around in the mud?!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#843 Post by OldWin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 am

Gunny,
You, lazy? You obviously haven't seen me in ac.......INaction. :D
Snowing hard here. Hairy ride home. Rollover blocked 95 so had to detour. Got home about 15 minutes late. Not too bad for a 50 mile ride, I guess.

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#844 Post by Pitchy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 am

Glad ya made it home ok buddy, just cold here but heat wave coming next couple days.
You enjoy that snow now. :wink:
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

#845 Post by OldWin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 am

Thanks, bro.
I will say, after almost 31 years of it, I've had a lot of practice!
Haha yeah, thanks old buddy! :D

Griff
Posting leader...

#846 Post by Griff » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 am

Been busy around here also. Had to drive around the metroplex from left to right & darned here top to bottom yesterday. But... since I have to replace the entire drain system under the house... and I'm a cheapskate, oh, and lest we forget, lazy... I hired a bunch of Mexicans to do the actual manual labor... With all the rain we've had over the summer and this fall... I've been pumping pert near non-stop for two days to get all the water out... pics when it warms up.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

Pitchy
Posting leader...

#847 Post by Pitchy » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:25 am

That does sound like a mess Griff, always something huh.
Here my outdoor wood stove isn`t regulating right, i set the thermo at 70 and it gets 80 in the house.
Thought maybe it was the thermostat at first but now have discovered the ledge under the door has coroded away allowing air to get in and the fire doesn`t shut down like it should.
Then Norma left the house door open for just a minute last week and one of those chipmunks got in, have traps set all over the place now. :roll:
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#848 Post by Sixgun » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:04 am

Geeze....everybody has "issues" of some sort. Jay driving 50 miles in the snow......I don't think I ever drove 100 miles in the snow in my life. I only worked a mile away and if it snowed considerably, I just did not go to work because if it snowed that much nobody else did either.

One time we had one of these three foot jobs and the snow came while we were working....I knew this in advance and stayed home...took a personal holiday..........then as the snow accumulated, I jumped on the snowmobile and drove over to the plant and laughed at the idiots who did show up......asking them how they plan on getting home. Some did not. THATS why I kept a perfect attendance record, one of the best, if not the best in the plant. They tried everything to fire my azz but I rolled on through for 44 years. Phuck em if they can't take a joke. Now, they pay me to stay home...tax free. :D

Ok, now my headaches.....sent my money in for membership at the gunclub, did not show up..got to drive to the gunclub for the monthly meeting to straighten that out....think I'll bring the BAR for some fun---6
The very mighty BAR

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

#849 Post by GunnyMack » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 pm

The first year I lived in Trinidad CO I went to Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving, yup a blizzard was raging. I was the last vehicle to get on I25. Had to go 120 miles. Lock the hubs and go! I don't mind driving in the snow- it's the morons that buy all wheel drive with street tires thinking they are invincible that worry me! But I've learned to just stay home if I can.
The blizzard of '96 I was down in Chevy Chase MD, talk about a clusterPhuk! Not a snowplow in the state. All of the DC area was shut down for days.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

#850 Post by Sixgun » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:50 pm

ALERT!!!!......ALERT!!!!......ALERT!!!!! Helmets on! Take cover!

HAD A CLOSE ONE GUYS!!!!!!

I have this Norway Maple tree that I planted when we first moved in, in 1975. A few years ago I noticed the bark coming off of it and filled with nasty looking bugs. It's now to the point where there is only bark on half of the trunk...dying...oh well, everything that lives eventually dies. Lots of dead branches I've been cutting off. I really want to save the tree and keep it looking good, so.....yesterday I knocked off a few dead ones.

I go out today to continue the tree work and as I'm gathering up the chain saw and other tools.....BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! in FULL AUTOMATIC mode. It was full auto but a little slower, about 500 rds a minute. HUGE holes all around me. I ducked, doing somersaults to make me a harder target. Holy shyt! I can't believe I'm here to tell the story!

SHYT! I don't live in the hood..what's the hells going on? I sneak around the house and take some pics..BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! a short burst. The coffee I was holding was shot out of my hands!!!!!!

Maybe you guys can help...I dunno.....may not be back on the show. Sirens, cops, even the military is here!

See the bark?

Better picture

LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!!!!

Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The very mighty BAR