Texas Justice! ( Cash Reward... )

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Texas Justice! ( Cash Reward... )

Post by Old No7 »

I really like how this guy thinks...
Texas Justice.jpg
Hope he gets some justice either way!

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Texas Justice! ( Cash Reward... )

Post by Blaine »

:idea:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Lassiter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Lassiter »

Gotta love Texas justice
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Lassiter wrote:Gotta love Texas justice
Texas justice? That will work in any state. Some thing stole my buddies extra heavy duty trailer hitches for three dump trucks......then....he saw them on Craig's list a week later...he callled the guy up, made an appointment to buy em......well....Pennsylvania justice....he did not give the skinny 20 yo punk a whooping ....he gave him a choice.....he made him give back the hitches and made him pay for the three new ones he had to replace the old ones...but he never bought any new ones.

The punk did not complain. ---6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Years ago an excavator I know showed up to his shop on Monday morning and his brand new Mack Tri-axel dump truck was GONE! The truck was taken over the weekend. The perp must have spent some time picking the lock on the chain link fence gate. The truck was never found, but he was told there was a bunch of construction equipment being stolen. Stuff was taken right to the docks, put on a container ship and sent to South America.

Back in the 80's Dad had a new Cessna 172 that he picked up at the factory. To try and offset the coast ($40,000 at the time) he leased it to an airport as a rental. One day it didn't come back! The Navy spent a month looking for it, the Coast Guard looked both inland and over the coast too. Never found it. Then about 20 years later the guy that rented it showed up and was trying to rent airplanes again. He was picked up by the law and questioned, he claimed he flew Dads plane to Florida, then along the gulf and finally to Mexico. We could only figure he got paid well to steal it for drug runners. Insurance company made good though.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote:
Lassiter wrote:Gotta love Texas justice
Texas justice? That will work in any state. Some thing stole my buddies extra heavy duty trailer hitches for three dump trucks......then....he saw them on Craig's list a week later...he callled the guy up, made an appointment to buy em......well....Pennsylvania justice....he did not give the skinny 20 yo punk a whooping ....he gave him a choice.....he made him give back the hitches and made him pay for the three new ones he had to replace the old ones...but he never bought any new ones.

The punk did not complain. ---6
Should have gave him the whopping too! :evil:

I HATE thieves of any kind...