in to the vortex

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

in to the vortex

Post by Grizz »

after a two week battle with the crud, wherein I was laid way low, I am finally nearly ready to escape Crud, Tx and roll westward ho the manvan...

albu, phx, and lv are waypoints. hopefully I can drop the Tx Crud in an appropriate blue zone.

a bit antsy to roll, but not quite ready. if you see me rolling by hail me and I'm willing to buy a cupa coffee. iHop is my normal fuel stop. petro or ta the van's normal fuel stop......

hopefully all the rest of you travelers will be safe, secure from the 'others', and infinitely blessed.

Merry Christ's Advent Celebration

just one more to go....
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Re: in to the vortex

Post by sore shoulder »

I am unfortunately besieged on all sides in Crud TX, however I am giving a good account of myself and so far have fended off the Crud. How long till u leave?
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

It's in Spanaway, too.... :|
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Bon Chance!
Keep the dirty side down!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Gotta hand it to Frank. The free coffee pried him loose. We met on the trail where the rocks are round. Old times, new times, good times got worked on.

We can pick up a six year old thread like it was just earlier this morning. So for me that was a good break point for the final finals. Might roll tonight. Might drain the battery talking to my sweethart. The details are still unresolved.

Frank is as straight a man as you will ever meet. But he is susceptible to free coffee. LOL So if you get a chance . . .
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

Grizz wrote:Gotta hand it to Frank. The free coffee pried him loose. We met on the trail where the rocks are round. Old times, new times, good times got worked on.

We can pick up a six year old thread like it was just earlier this morning. So for me that was a good break point for the final finals. Might roll tonight. Might drain the battery talking to my sweethart. The details are still unresolved.

Frank is as straight a man as you will ever meet. But he is susceptible to free coffee. LOL So if you get a chance . . .

I always enjoy our conversations friend. Your projects and knowledge have fueled a lot of imaginings for projects of my own when I have the time one of these days, though I think I will be playing around with the round ball shotgun shells when I get home, if not before since I can get the components here and make them. We need to find that old shotgun thread we were talking about too.

Godspeed on your holiday travels and next time we need to make it a family event at the gun range and dinner at Torchys Tacos.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Might roll tonight. Might drain the battery talking to my sweethart. The details are still unresolved.
That's kind of the story of life, isn't it... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Round rock used to be where Dr. Pepper had her medical practice. Dr. Doctor has hers in Midland. Just some of the funny names for Doctors here in Texas. Little bit of drift, but if you got the crud, you might want to go to a Doctor and get checked out.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost