Gotta keep em on their toes

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Gotta keep em on their toes

Post by GunnyMack »

Last Wensday was the end of a GB auction, I won it, a CZ Ringneck 410. I called the seller that night to give CC for payment.
Yesterday as I was driving home I called my dealer, NOPE WE DONT HAVE IT YET.
So I called the seller about it- OH WE FORGOT TO SHIP IT BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Gotta keep em on their toes

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
And that is what feedback is all about. Sometimes things do get by but promptness should be a big part of an internet seller.
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, after the money is received, your forgotten. Reminds me of car dealerships. I have never purchased a gun from the Internet as there's too many around here to choose from but if I did, I'd be on the guy like flies on pelosi as to specifics of the deal.----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I knew with Thanksgiving it wasn't going to ups all that fast. Yesterday I kept thinking it was Tuesday, not Wensday! Then it hit me it was a whole week since I paid for it and hadn't heard a thing from either dealer.
This was the first time for me to buy online, only reason I did was the CZ was couple hunnerd less then retail. Plus it has " upgraded" wood. Pics show figured blonde wood, not much color. Of course it might not show as much character in the pics as in person... Can't wait to see just how good the case color is.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

" OH WE FORGOT TO SHIP IT BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY" what a load of bull stink. I hope it all works out in Your favor.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just checked UPS, it has left Hogkins Ill. Scheduled to hit my dealer on Monday.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

GunnyMack wrote:OH WE FORGOT TO SHIP IT BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY.
Translation:

"Oh, it was a holiday and we already had your money, so we decided to be lazy and ship it when we got darned good and ready."

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

UPS has it in my state!
Hope I can get it Tuesday!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

GunnyMack wrote:Just checked UPS, it has left Hogkins Ill. Scheduled to hit my dealer on Monday.
Feint with the left, look down at his shoes quickly, quick shuffle step in and then give 'im an uppercut.