price check, please, .33WCF

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

price check, please, .33WCF

Post by jnyork »

I have set of RCBS dies for .33WCF, including the two-die set plus the form die, the shell holder, the RCBS trimmer pilot and the collet. I cant seem to come up with any recent sales and as far as I can tell RCBS doesn't make these any more. Anyone have any idea of a decent price , I don't want to be either a screwee or a screwor. Thanks.
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: price check, please, .33WCF

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
Bought a set of RCBS .33 Win dies (used) from a site a bit over a year ago with shell holder for $35 shipped. Had been using Lee's and decided to try the RCBS. No better or worse.
I think the reason there are no more NIB dies made is that the caliber has been out of production many years. When the .348 was introduced the .33 took a back seat and is now in the trunk. Some rifles get sold with dies and shell holder.
The .33 trimmer pilot is the same used for many caliber .338 rifles. I load.340 cast bullets in my .33. The case head holder is the same as the 40-65, 45-70 and probably a few others of that rim diameter.
That is my history with .33 Win dies. A look at that E sales bay may show the whole range of ideas sellers have.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I think mine were $65 new about 5-6 years ago.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

I forgot to check fleabay for recent sales. A set, minus the extras, just sold for 85 so that gives me a pretty good idea. Thanks.