Wanenmacher this weekend.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Wanenmacher this weekend.

Post by M. M. Wright »

I would like invite any forum members who attend the Wanenmacher Arms Show to come by my table on 36A to visit. That is on the far West end of the building. Hope to see you there.
Last edited by M. M. Wright on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Wanenmacher this weekend.

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
I would be right pleased to but I am a bit far away yet. Have not been to one in 5 now but hope to remedy that this fall.
Mike in Peru till June
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Good Luck. May The (Sales) Force Be With You. :mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I will be going Sunday. Might drop by if I don't get side tracked.
NRA Life Member, Patron
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I'm planning on Sunday as well. Gonna be mostly looking, but impulse buys are not out of the question....
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

There is no 46A?

EDIT: found ya! 36A. Good to meet you.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Daisyman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Daisyman »

I'd really like to be there. What a show!!! It'd be nice to put a face to the names I see on here, and have a good levergun chat!!

Irv
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

M. M. Wright wrote:I would like invite any forum members who attend the Wanenmacher Arms Show to come by my table on 36A to visit. That is on the far West end of the building. Hope to see you there.
I guess I walked right by you and didn't see you. I was also confused by the original 46A which I couldn't find.

I didn't buy a gun this time, but still spent too much. I bought some Sandbar Stag grips for a 7.5 inch Ruger Super BlackHawk with the square triggerguard, a heavy duty leather belt, some ammo and also brass for my Dan Wesson 10mm, and I found a nice clean used Leupold Vari-X III 2.5 x 8 scope, which I intend to mount on my old FN Browning .270 bolt gun.

So, I guess I came out all right, but I could have bought a pretty nice gun for the same money, but sometimes you don't need another gun all that bad.
NRA Life Member, Patron
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I got out cheap. Didn't buy a thing (not for lack of trying, though). I offered too much on 2 separate guns and still didn't buy them :? I guess some people like you to want their stuff more than they want to sell it.

I found a really nice .375 Big Bore in the configuration I want, but just couldn't bring myself to buy another hard-to-find-ammo-for rifle. Especially not when I have a very nice Chief Crazy Horse that needs more exercise.

That's the last time I go on a Sunday. Dealers were packing up to leave at 1pm :twisted: By the time we got to the lower level, it was 50% empty. With 3 hours to go. Too long of a drive for that.
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

Yes, they are getting bad about rolling up early. We usually do the top floor first, because I don't usually find much on the bottom floor, other then overpriced old collector guns to buy.

Here's a picture of the grips I put on my Super Blackhawk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NRA Life Member, Patron