City of David

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

City of David

Post by Grizz »

this takes place beneath the current city of Jerusalem: an archeologist showing us around history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY

if you make it thru to the end, what is most impressive to you?
Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Re: City of David

Post by Gobblerforge »

The power of the internet. Oh, if I could have had this much information as a teen in the 70's. I'd have become an archaeologist and lived my life on some dig somewhere. To uncover some truth to some legend and give that much more to the picture of history and prove the haters wrong. That is honorable work and these folks are doing a good job of it. You can see the joy in their eyes and the genuine love of the work. But I had to try to understand history from a picture and a couple paragraphs in some book written by some writer that was never there. Or a teacher with that gave their view, and never really understood. :(
Gobbler
Click Click Boom
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Very interesting broadcast. I, too, would be an archaeologist if I got to do it again. It is hard to believe there are so many who would deny that Israel existed.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Man that's fantastic, Thanks for posting!
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

I had never heard that it was Hadrian who changed the name of Israel to Palestine. Sorta blows the muslim claim of being there first out of the water doesn't it?
Vespacian was the emperor at the time of that Haulocaust (70CE?) but his son Titus was the general on the scene I think. I've read he had a Jewish girl friend named Berenice. Vespacian was the emperor whose image was on the victory coin.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Well worth the time. That truly brought the Bible to life.......Thanks.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Hey Guys

thanks for the feedback. it does take my breath away to contemplate the vast implications. I love the fact that Truth is proven with facts-in-evidence.

the two big things I saw were a. the very real possibility that the pit [:?:] was jailed in might be the very one in the video.

and 2nd. the fact of the signets with the EXACT Bible names of the bureaucrats from about 2400 years ago. and the subtle fact that the destruction of Jerusalem, with the records burned, was the fire that fired and preserved the clay signets. which both dates the events and verifies and certifies the accuracy of the record in Torah. Amazing.