Winchesters in 1943 Sub Movie

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Winchesters in 1943 Sub Movie

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
Been watching a 1943 made movie "Destination Tokyo". The movie is about a US Sub sent into Tokyo harbor to gather Info for the upcoming Doolittle Raid (1942). A landing party is sent ashore in Tokyo Bay. The long guns carried are at least two Winchesters I think are model 1892's. Interesting that with all the firearms the movie studios had in stock Winchesters were used. But for many of us it would have been a handy rapid fire repeater I would be very familiar with.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Winchesters in 1943 Sub Movie

Post by gamekeeper »

Grizz asked the same question in 2013...
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Winchesters in 1943 Sub Movie

Post by JerryB »

Reckon I need find that movie.

Anyone remember Peter O'Toole in Lord Jim? He had a 1892 carbine on his boat.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15