Finally some helpful suggestions on dealing with terrorists

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Finally some helpful suggestions on dealing with terrorists

Post by AJMD429 »

From a Good-ol'-boy Perspective (warning - somewhat 'off-color')...
Goat Target.png
...and from a Feminine Perspective :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Finally some helpful suggestions on dealing with terrori

Post by Streetstar »

AJMD429 wrote:From a Good-ol'-boy Perspective...

...and from a Feminine Perspective :D

After looking at the video and reading the young ladies' remarks , - unfortunately, i am reminded of the phrase

Discretion is the better part of valor

the first video shows a grown man filming some immature pranksterism, and the second example - the gal is blinded by her own rage enough to sacrifice OPSEC

Not that she is in any real danager , - no more so than any of the rest of us, -- but providing information along with inflammatory comments is a bit much.

A life taking assault absolutely does not have to happen at home where you feel the most prepared and ready -- it can happen on the roads on the way home from the grocery store , leaving your office after a business meeting or any number of other alternatives --- and if this happens, a pink AR-15 is likely not going to be at the ready, it will be a Kel Tec P3 , or something similar tucked into a purse

we are all vulnerable --- and anybody can be gotten to as long as the perpetrator is willing to push the extremes

when the nitwit disgruntled employee muslim went on his rampage at his place of work in my AO a few weeks ago, - yes the boss had an AR15 -- but it was locked in his truck. He did a lot of damage before he was taken down
Last edited by Streetstar on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
----- Doug
alnitak
Senior Levergunner

Post by alnitak »

I love her response!
"From birth 'til death...we travel between the eternities." -- Print Ritter in Broken Trail
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

My use of 'helpful' in the title of the post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

I found the goat-decoy one funny (I have a twisted sense of humor), and although I agree with the security issues regarding the young lady's response, it is nice to see her have some guts.

Realistically, the threatener-in-question isn't likely any more dangerous to her after her providing 'directions to her house' (which may for all I know be the directions to the local redneck bar and grill), as that individual is either just a blow-hard who is harmless, or if a true threat, will already obtain the information (or if she has provided false information for some strategic reason, may actually be less of a threat now if he goes by what she said). The problem I would see from an OPSEC standpoint would be from other, less-committed, haters-of-Christians, who might have been too stupid or lazy to 'find' her, and reading her aggressive response, get amped-up to go after her.

If any of them do, I hope she hits center-of-mass and does a ballistic thoracotomy on them...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Love the goat decoy! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NRA Life Member
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: :lol: