Well, it's come home now.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Well, it's come home now.

Post by firefuzz »

30 miles west of me.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-behe ... 59291.html

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Notice the mention of the one Islamic tattoo. Until we climb down into the gutter and take a few heads ourselves this is NOT going to stop.

Rob
Last edited by firefuzz on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Well, it's come home now.

Post by Sixgun »

I saw that today. Sickening, to say the least, but I'm not sure it was a raghead, just some weirdo trying to be like them.

These things don't bother me a bit. If it starts to become commonplace, we will all see the rise of the Christian.........with a big chase of the ragheads back to the motherland.....or wasteland.....where they should be.------6
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Where the h...e...l...l is George Wallace when you finally need him :lol:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Reserve Deputy needs more range training.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Anybody remember Lester Maddox?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Rusty wrote:Anybody remember Lester Maddox?
I just "googgled" him ---- looks like a guy i would like for some reasons, and also detest for other reasons

That said --- the fella who did this had a screw loose --- unless proven otherwise, i think it was a sad case of a disgruntled worker , but the mechanics he used to perform his acts are what is jarring.

obviously influenced by recent similar activities towards journalists in the middle east . I dont want this to get kicked to the political section , but its also proof that you don't need a gun to create mass hysteria and mayhem

I posted this on my facebook page last night

I live in Moore, OK -- its a relatively small community ---- the women who were killed and / or victimized by the muslim yesterday - i didnt know.

But that said, = i could've been in line with either at a grocery store just last week, -- the feed store, perhaps sitting in the next booth at a local restaurant, who knows
- We might have the same pastor, or use the same landscaper, who knows

-- like i said , its a town that is growing, but still not so big as to have lost its identity yet
---- I pray for them, and wil continue to pray for the family left behind by the deceased , ---------
------- and bear with me, because i typically do not go political at all , or even religious - there is a nice guy who lives not far from me who is a Jehovahs Witness ---- he "witnesses" to me - we have polite conversation about biblical matters and differences in our teachings -

- it is enlightening and generally a positive experience - i like him . I may , (or may not) ever visit his church, but every visit is a chance to sit down and talk to someone who presents himself as a friend-- with good natured banter back and forth
- In addition, i have good friends who are non-believers -- again, occasionally we have some good natured banter back and forth and i truly wish them well --- but you rarely, if ever see an atheist or an agnostic murder someone for a difference in their beliefs either

------- I truly wish the muslims would take a page from the JEhovah's Witness playbook on their dealings with the infidels (even the agnostics)

My neighbor who is a Jehovah's Witness is a welcome friend --- all too often, Muslims present themselves as someone i should defend against --- and any Muslim who reads this needs to realize that the time is now to start policing yourselves, because there is 10% of your religion (if that) who is making the rest of you look bad

Separate yourselves
----- Doug
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Like I posted on the other thread about this......

I guess this was his most recent 'FaceBook' photo...

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/181797- ... e-motives/

...if true, that kinda says something, eh...???
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

Last night my wife and I were going out to eat and as she was getting ready she told me to change clothes. I was wearing my normal warm-weather shorts, tee, and flip-flops....all were clean and in good repair so I asked her why. She asked me where my pistol was and I pulled my pocket-popper out of my pocket, larger Glock was going in the truck....she took one look at it and said quite plainly,

"I want you to carry more gun from now on."

Now carrying a different, larger pistol on my person doesn't bother me at all, the fact that she's scared enough to make me does.

Rob

Because I can!

bdhold

Post by bdhold »

so far, father and son Bush are our best Muslim fighters
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

The world has gone mad.

Again.....

-Stretch
bdhold

Post by bdhold »

these pirates were mad on the shores of Tripoli in 1801.
it just now we have "Americans" making them their role models
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Not political to me so far.

Just because there are places that are dangerous, it seems reasonable to me to carry protection against humans who are not as willing to get along with others as we on this forum are.

May the survivors and the people close to the victim be comforted by the Creator.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

stretch wrote:The world has gone mad.

Again.....

-Stretch
Still.
Gaucho Gringo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Gaucho Gringo »

I wonder how many more innocent people would have been injured or killed if the plant manager hadn't have had a gun?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

firefuzz wrote:Last night my wife and I were going out to eat and as she was getting ready she told me to change clothes. I was wearing my normal warm-weather shorts, tee, and flip-flops....all were clean and in good repair so I asked her why. She asked me where my pistol was and I pulled my pocket-popper out of my pocket, larger Glock was going in the truck....she took one look at it and said quite plainly,

"I want you to carry more gun from now on."

Now carrying a different, larger pistol on my person doesn't bother me at all, the fact that she's scared enough to make me does.

Rob
I can't help but wish every male in the United States had a wife like that. to the extent that we don't have wives like that, we will fail as a nation.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

My wife has been that way for along time but now she will say something to that point. She also wanted a couple of more handguns in different places in the house.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Bill Whittle always has some good commentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfaTIRYE8tM

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My wife rarely asks me if I'm carrying, or if I'm carrying my pocket pistol or my Commander.

Only because she ALWAYS has her own, even at work.

She may be tiny, and a bit of a princess, but she's one tough piece of business. :shock:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

OldWin wrote:My wife rarely asks me if I'm carrying, or if I'm carrying my pocket pistol or my Commander.
If I'm carrying my Redhawk, my wife sometimes asks me if I'm glad to see her.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahaha! :lol:

The real question is, is it a 4"? :lol: ..........................the Redhawk..........or whatever you call it. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.