I'm betting this is a TRAP...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

I'm betting this is a TRAP...

Post by AJMD429 »

These have been discussed on several threads, and I've seen them for sale in various local shops.

I remain skeptical (or maybe just frustrated that I don't have the plunk to fork over for one right now :wink: )...

The alpha-goons probably just want these legal long enough to get sold out to the citizenry, then they can declare them no longer legal and come get 'em. Benefits to the establishment - get a list of the people who own "stuff like that", and also some folks won't turn them in, so can be targeted for disposing of a handgun illegally, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 7WsEjkO0fk

I just don't trust the establishment, I guess...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: I'm betting this is a TRAP...

Post by Blaine »

Well, how many states are currently collecting previously legal dangerous "looking" rifles, and handguns..... :evil: The game, I suspect, is that while trying to ban all guns they hope to make as many GunControlFelons as possible....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Now i want one ----- not much different than shooting one of those RRA "entry" stocks i imagine --- obvious "workaround" for those who sont want to go to the hassle of the SBR paperwork

(although with a 300 blk --- wouldnt you want a can on it anyway? -- seems if one is willing to go to the trouble to get a can, getting an SBR is not much more of a stretch )

but that is an idea for a bare Spikes receiver i have that has never been built
----- Doug
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If one doesn't mind leaving a $1,200 gun in your vehicle, it would be a good 'contingency' weapon for obvious reasons, but agreed - I'd want a suppressor available, which means it's a $2,200 gun that if stolen creates a real MESS paperwork-wise no doubt.

I want one just because 'they' don't want us to have them... :lol: :twisted:

But in the TEOTWAWKI scenarios, you could do the same thing with a $5.00 saw and there wouldn't be any consequences. God help us to never get to that point though...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Nazgul
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Nazgul »

I have had this RRA PDS pistol for awhile. Loads of fun, especially with a 100 round drum mag.

Runs well with no problems.

Don
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Doc, you are right. Only a matter of time before the hoplophobes scream loud enough to get that banned...