LCP...didn't need it, got it anyways

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: LCP...didn't need it, got it anyways

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Well, a local ranch store had them for $309 so I bought an LCP yesterday. They also had some Blazer brass FMJ and some Hydroshocks on hand, so bought a box of each. Will try this little dude stock before considering the Wolff springs and/or a Sweet Pea trigger. Never been a big fan of the .380, but again, it gets down to having an LCP in my pocket when needed, and not a bigger, more capable gun in the closet because I just didn't want to pack it.
Fortunately, Ruger is offering a box of Winchester ammo and a free magazine right now to new LCP purchasers, so that sweetened the deal.
7.62, good advice on the pocket holster. I may try to make my own using the design you pictured.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

Post by cshold »

Bill in Oregon wrote:Well, a local ranch store had them for $309 so I bought an LCP yesterday. They also had some Blazer brass FMJ and some Hydroshocks on hand, so bought a box of each. Will try this little dude stock before considering the Wolff springs and/or a Sweet Pea trigger. Never been a big fan of the .380, but again, it gets down to having an LCP in my pocket when needed, and not a bigger, more capable gun in the closet because I just didn't want to pack it.
Fortunately, Ruger is offering a box of Winchester ammo and a free magazine right now to new LCP purchasers, so that sweetened the deal.
7.62, good advice on the pocket holster. I may try to make my own using the design you pictured.
Exactly 8)
7.62 Precision
Senior Levergunner

Post by 7.62 Precision »

Bill in Oregon wrote: 7.62, good advice on the pocket holster. I may try to make my own using the design you pictured.
Well, this is a holster we sell, but if you promised not share the info, and did not build them for resale, I might be convinced to send better photos and some measurements. :wink: