USFA Rodeo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

USFA Rodeo

Post by jkbrea »

I got a line on one in that's like new in .45 for $600. I don't know the barrel length yet but waiting on a call back. I don't know much about them other than I almost got one years back and heard they were really well built. Reading up on USFA, it looks like they went out of the SAA revolver business and just produce a goofy looking .22. I know they had a lifetime warranty but it makes sense if they don't make 'em, they can't fix 'em. Still a good deal or???
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Re: USFA Rodeo

Post by vancelw »

Judging by the prices on USFA SAAa I saw at the Tulsa show last weekend, that's a heckuva deal. As in 30-40% of the prices I saw... I found lots of Colts for much less.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Grab it.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

[quote="like new in .45 for $600. Reading up on USFA, it looks like they went out of the SAA revolver business and just produce a goofy looking 22[/quote]

If I remember correctly the mat finish rodeo, base gun was around 6 bills new....
goofy looking 22 in an understatement....what the heck are they thinking....zip gun...geeeeze
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Ravenman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ravenman »

I think you can't go wrong with any USFA. Never seen complains of USFA revolver owners. My two USFA revolvers are great in any respect. Fit and finish, timing, trigger and accuracy. As Old Savage said: grab it!

Top: USFA Frontier Six shooter 44-40 with conversion 44 Special
Bottom: USFA Rodeo, 45 Colt

20 Yards, Weaver Stance Mag-Tech factory ammo 250grs.

TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

I would grab it at that price, even if I had to charge it.
NRA Life Member
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

jkbrea wrote:I got a line on one in that's like new in .45 for $600. I don't know the barrel length yet but waiting on a call back. I don't know much about them other than I almost got one years back and heard they were really well built. Reading up on USFA, it looks like they went out of the SAA revolver business and just produce a goofy looking .22. I know they had a lifetime warranty but it makes sense if they don't make 'em, they can't fix 'em. Still a good deal or???
That's a bargain... It's been 24hrs since you posed the question and were answered... SO! Where are the pics of your new gun? :twisted: :P :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

Still waiting for a reply from the seller. I don't think it will last long but not getting a rssponse back. :|
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

That is now a 900-1100 dollar gun! USFA guns are getting what used to be Colt prices.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson