Instant Karma- road rage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Instant Karma- road rage

Post by Rusty »

This happened not far from where I live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
BrentD

Re: Instant Karma- road rage

Post by BrentD »

That was pretty funny. The crunch and the laughing made my day. :)
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Karma is real.
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

Mescalero wrote:Karma is real.
In California. Definitely not real in Iowa.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

IMO, the "road rager" was provoked by a typical charter member of the LLLA (Left Lane Lovers of America) - one of my personal pet peeves - deliberately going slower in the passing lane than the prevailing traffic. . :evil:

On interstate highway road trips, I've often caught up with a mile-long string of vehicles behind each other in the passing lane, with zero vehicles in the RH lane(s), along the entire string. . :roll:

Sheeple...............

(rant over)

BrentD

Post by BrentD »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

We see more and more of this everyday. Stress levels are high in this country and some are cracking.

While funny and deserving, it would not have been funny if innocent people were that idiot's path.-----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Pete44ru wrote:.

IMO, the "road rager" was provoked by a typical charter member of the LLLA (Left Lane Lovers of America) - one of my personal pet peeves - deliberately going slower in the passing lane than the prevailing traffic. . :evil: .
I'm with you, Pete. 48mph in the right lane would have increased my blood pressure also, though hopefully not quite to the finger-flipping extent. The guy (gal?) with the video cam was trying to provoke such an incident just for the video production.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

earlmck wrote:

IMO, the "road rager" was provoked by a typical charter member of the LLLA (Left Lane Lovers of America) - one of my personal pet peeves - deliberately going slower in the passing lane than the prevailing traffic. . :evil: .
I'm with you, Pete. 48mph in the right lane would have increased my blood pressure also, though hopefully not quite to the finger-flipping extent. The guy (gal?) with the video cam was trying to provoke such an incident just for the video production.
Yep. Both of them were in the wrong, but the so-called tailgating victim was hogging the left lane, on her cell phone. "I was going to turn left in a half mile" That's plenty of time to pull back into the right lane and let faster traffic go buy and then make your left turn. These LLLA want to be the speed police and make sure all traffic goes slower than they do.

I think pit maneuvers should be legal on LLLA members. They bunch up traffic and cause tempers to flare, which makes the road more dangerous for everyone.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I dont like it when people hog the left lane, especially when signs specifically say to "keep right except to pass". That isnt a kind suggestion, but a law, one can be ticketed for it. In congested areas with left turns possible anywhere, driving noticably faster than prevailing traffic is foolish in the extreme, and expecting people to stay out of the left lane isnt realistic or practical.

I didnt see a speed limit sign, the person in the car may well have been going the limit, and seemed to be passing some in the right lane. If someone wants to speed, and go faster than the majority of other traffic, I feel no need to cater to them other than basic safety concerns. Some people just feel the entire world should cater to their desire to act like idiots and drive foolishly. I call people like that in.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

earlmck wrote:
There's more to this than meets the eye... I'm with Earl & Pete. We don't know the speed limit on this stretch of road... if 45, ok; even if 50 or 55, I'm ok as long as the vehicle hoggin' the left lane is passin' slower traffic. But... and it's a big but as far as I'm concerned, we don't know the speed of the film-maker's car except for that short instant he filmed his speedometer.

I'm guessin' a juvenile male by the sound of the laugh and voice. By that, I mean someone under 23 that doesn't have a LOT of experience. And even tho' the other driver appears to be in his 30's, his reaction to this is a bit over the top. I mean really, you've passed the punk, why slow down to prove what an idiot you are by flippin' the punk off on camera.

Evidence suggests the film-maker is a highway construction worker... and has an issue with speedin'.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

I think a lot of you read way too much into this video (camera owner is highway construction worker? Really?). That shot of the speedometer was at an acute angle and hardly shows the correct speed

But for kicks, listen to this version of it.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... a.cnn.html

It just occurs to me that, like the cheap jewelry dealer at a gun show, this whole topic is way out of place. Enough for me.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

BrentD wrote:I think a lot of you read way too much into this video (camera owner is highway construction worker? Really?).
Yep, that jacket is the same type worn mainly by roadway construction workers... Yep, I went back and stopped the video at the point the clip shows the speedo... yep, closer to 60. So... other'n driving distracted (operating her cell phone in a non-hands-free mode), the lady (yeah I'll take the criticism there), wasn't doing anything "wrong".

And FL has a rather aggressive, "aggressive driving" law... wonder why he wasn't charged with that?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

BrentD wrote: But for kicks, listen to this version of it.
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... a.cnn.html
Quite a lot of entertainment in this one. After looking at BrentD's link I had another look at the video and maybe I had misinterpreted in my first look. Sure enough a closer examination shows our lady videographer was going a bit over 55. And maybe instead of her speeding up to pinch in the passer, maybe he did slow down so he could come back and give the single-finger salute -- I can't tell that for sure but his subsequent action makes it look like that's what he did and the bad result is pretty much all on him.

Living in Oregon I get to see the rear bumper of folks determined to hold 55.0 mph no matter what the situation, so was inclined to give some sympathy to the pickup driver. (Newcomers to this state are faked out by our "Speed 55" signs, thinking that means "speed limit 55", when it means "basic speed 55 but your are OK so long as reasonable and prudent")

I have all this time to waste because it is too wet to work today (trying to cut some trees on a red-clay hillside). And while I was entertaining myself with the videos the wife and a ggdaughter turned out a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Life is good here :D .
The greatest patriot...
Patrick Henry
Indigo22
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Indigo22 »

Griff wrote:
BrentD wrote:I think a lot of you read way too much into this video (camera owner is highway construction worker? Really?).
Yep, that jacket is the same type worn mainly by roadway construction workers... Yep, I went back and stopped the video at the point the clip shows the speedo... yep, closer to 60. So... other'n driving distracted (operating her cell phone in a non-hands-free mode), the lady (yeah I'll take the criticism there), wasn't doing anything "wrong".

And FL has a rather aggressive, "aggressive driving" law... wonder why he wasn't charged with that?
+1 that is what I saw also. She passed slower traffic on the right. The P/U driver was being a dufus and would have been better off not coming back for more.
John

No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it.

Paulo Coelho
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

I don't know that the gal taking the video did anything wrong other than not driving fast enough for the jerk in the truck, she was passing slower traffic on the right. I'm thinking more of a soccer mom/school crossing guard/do gooder though, not construction worker. Left lane drivers are a pet peeve of mine, but if I have to pass them on the right then I do, and just go on. The flipper got what he deserved in my opinion, he should have kept his fingers to himself and just went on instead of hot doggin.
NRA Life Member
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hours later, and looking at this again, I have personally determined that the photographer was pushing the man's buttons on purpose and the pick up man fell right in it. It's not much different than antagonizing a drug dealer who then pulls a gun on you but your faster and you blow him away, thereby claiming righteousness.

I notice most people here who responded are Western/mid Western folk. You ought to come to the Northeast and spend a Friday on I-95 during rush hour. About every third vehicle has a middle finger poking out.----6

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

"Stay out of the fast-lane you Prius driving sissy."

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I call drivers going slow in the fast lane "Rolling Roadblocks"...She may have thought that what She was doing was right but it's a good way to get a trip to the E.R. one of the Kid's I work with got into a game of road tag last year with a REAL NUT...it ended up with both car and His truck rolling end over end down the road. Mr. Nutcase had no insurance and chased My co-worker all over the freeway screaming I'll kill You punk...until the cops showed up.
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

Sixgun wrote:Hours later, and looking at this again, I have personally determined that the photographer was pushing the man's buttons on purpose and the pick up man fell right in it. It's not much different than antagonizing a drug dealer who then pulls a gun on you but your faster and you blow him away, thereby claiming righteousness.

I don't see it.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It looked to me like the PASSENGER was the one doing the filming.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Griff wrote:
I mean really, you've passed the punk, why slow down to prove what an idiot you are by flippin' the punk off on camera.

Evidence suggests the film-maker is a highway construction worker... and has an issue with speedin'.

IMO, the right-lane passer in the P/U didn't slow down - I believe the provoker sped up to prevent a successful RH pass.

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Pete44ru wrote:
Griff wrote:
I mean really, you've passed the punk, why slow down to prove what an idiot you are by flippin' the punk off on camera.

IMO, the right-lane passer in the P/U didn't slow down - I believe the provoker sped up to prevent a successful RH pass.

That's what I saw also.

While there's no excuse for the P/U driver's behavior, IMO the driver who recorded the event provoked the other driver's anger.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I don't blame the guy, the driver should have been the one that wrecked. She was already filming him before he even tried to pass, when she should have just got over in the slow lane and let him pass. I am tired of people playing traffic cop and blocking the fast lane. Either lead, follow or get heck out of the way.

And my home state drivers are some of the worst for holding up traffic in the fast lane, but the number one offense to me is the amount of people that think it's OK to follow you with their lights on bright.
NRA Life Member, Patron
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Lastmohecken wrote:I don't blame the guy, the bitch should have been the one that wrecked. She was already filming him before he even tried to pass, when she should have just got over in the slow lane and let him pass. I am tired of people playing traffic cop and blocking the fast lane. Either lead, follow or get heck out of the way.

And my home state drivers are some of the worst for holding up traffic in the fast lane, but the number one offense to me is the amount of people that think it's OK to follow you with their lights on bright.
That's my standard invitation to the jackazzes that won't move out of the fast-lane to move they butts out the way and let faster traffic pass!

:lol:

Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Modoc ED »

IMO, the "road rager" was provoked by a typical charter member of the LLLA (Left Lane Lovers of America) - one of my personal pet peeves - deliberately going slower in the passing lane than the prevailing traffic. . :evil:

On interstate highway road trips, I've often caught up with a mile-long string of vehicles behind each other in the passing lane, with zero vehicles in the RH lane(s), along the entire string. . :roll:

Sheeple...............

(rant over)

It was a highway not a freeway/expressway and if you had caught the interview with the woman that made the video and was the slow driver, you would have heard that she was in the process of making a left-hand turn a short distance away.

Now, you tell me why someone travelling on a 4-lane highway shouldn't get in the left hand lane when getting ready to make a left-hand turn and if they do, why they should get back in the right lane to let someone by and miss their left turn.
ED
Yer never too old
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BrentD wrote:
Sixgun wrote:Hours later, and looking at this again, I have personally determined that the photographer was pushing the man's buttons on purpose and the pick up man fell right in it. It's not much different than antagonizing a drug dealer who then pulls a gun on you but your faster and you blow him away, thereby claiming righteousness.

I don't see it.
Brent,
Picture this. A guy is in the hammer lane with another guy closing in. Right thing to do....move over. Antagonizing thing to do...stay there, slow down a little and let the guy behind you see that you are looking at him with both drivers knowing what the front driver is doing.....and why. When a person knows that someone else is deliberately antagonizing them, it sets up the scenario of, "oh yea, I'll show you!" So with their 4,000 lb vehicle as a weapon and also as a safe haven, they attempt to "win".

I test retarded people all the time. There are times when the idiot is in the hammer lane and I'm trying to pass and I can't go around because the slow lane is full. The closer I get the slower they get....so.....I back off 10 car lengths and they magically speed up. The driver who is holding everyone up knows full well what they are doing....it may be the only control they have in life.

Not ONE time when me and my buddy Tommy, when driving around in his military deuce and a half, do people stay in the passing lane when we are behind them.....they get over. How many people will stay in the hammer lane with a marked police car behind them? I firmly believe most drivers know they are holding up traffic and is done on purpose.....old people excluded.

These people fall into the category of idiots, retarded weak minded sissies with the only control they have in their lives is switching the channels on their remote. ---6

BrentD

Post by BrentD »

6 - you may be right but you sure have to read a whole lot into that video to come up with that scenario.

As far as I'm concerned, she is moving over the speed limit and should not feel obligated to move over for someone running even faster. He can always go around on the right if he must. And he did. But he proved to be incapable of controlling his emotions and his vehicle and nearly got himself and others killed. I have no sympathy for him or anyone that thinks he was in the right. None.

I frequent the left lane a lot and for more than one reason. I'm a believer in the "Nine you're fine. Ten you're mine." philosophy. So never slow. Of course, others will want to run faster and occasionally such an idiot as this will exhibit such stupid behavior. I'll blow him a kiss. But I won't move to the right if that requires that I have to slow down behind right lane traffic so someone running faster can blow by. More often than not, they end up creeping by at best and I get boxed in behind slow traffic on the right for doing someone a favor.

I like to run a bit fast, but I don't have some sort of primadonna attitude exhibited by some on this thread that somehow everyone is supposed to give way to me instantly. Sort of bizarre that speeders deserve special privileges to accommodate their speeding.

Anyhow, I don't see that the woman did anything wrong at all. I see that the guy in the nice Ford totally lost his mind. If I was his insurance agent, his policy would have been canceled the next day. If I was a cop, I'd have thrown every thing I could find in the book at him. If I was his father I'd have paddled his butt with a 2x4 and disown him. Yeah, I would suck as a parent, so he is lucky some other poor guy has to take credit for him.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

I think it is just that people don't care about any one but themselves, most are oblivious to what is going on around them. Not the person in the video , she knew exactly what she was doing. I drive all day for work , if you want to go faster than me , come on by, more power to you. If you want to drive 55 in a 65 , that's fine just let me by so I can be on my way.

But as a whole people can just be idiots when it comes to driving. My favorite is on the interstate when someone is in the left hand lane next to a tractor trailer doing the same speed. (rolling roadblock ). That puts you in a position of no control. If a deer comes out in front of the semi and it wants the left hand lane , it's coming over, you loose. Just pass the semi and move over.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

The "turning left in a short while" bit doesn't play with me - considering the time/distances involved.

Consider how far, @ the 50mph in the video, they traveled from her filming the p/u as it followed, until the end result - at just under a-mile-a-minute, at least 2-3 miles, a bit far for "turning left in a short while".

IMHO, her interview was Bull Pukey, designed to excuse/conceal her/their intent - deliberate antagonism.

Too many people got their driver's license @ Sears & Roebucks................. :roll:

Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

" 'I was going to turn left in a half mile' That's plenty of time to pull back into the right lane and let faster traffic go buy and then make your left turn.
--vancelw

Not necessarily true. It all depends upon traffic patterns, traffic speed, and if the left hand lane drivers will let a driver change lanes to turn. Or, if the right had lane drivers will let a vehicle change out of the left lane. Some drivers do not give an inch to let someone else in or out a lane. 'Fur zample', the other day, I needed to change from the left to right lane and a car in the right lane speeded up when I turned on the blinker, then when I was in the behind the car, it slowed down.

Just like in a parking lot, how many drivers now stop and let a car back out of a parking space?
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BenT wrote:I think it is just that people don't care about any one but themselves, most are oblivious to what is going on around them. Not the person in the video , she knew exactly what she was doing. I drive all day for work , if you want to go faster than me , come on by, more power to you. If you want to drive 55 in a 65 , that's fine just let me by so I can be on my way.

But as a whole people can just be idiots when it comes to driving. My favorite is on the interstate when someone is in the left hand lane next to a tractor trailer doing the same speed. (rolling roadblock ). That puts you in a position of no control. If a deer comes out in front of the semi and it wants the left hand lane , it's coming over, you loose. Just pass the semi and move over.
Bingo! Your 100% right, in my way of thinking. I still say the woman knew what she was doing and was the antagonizer. The problem comes in when some people do not know the individual who they are antagonizing. In this case it was a nut job. It's a big gamble some people play. I say, move over and let them pass. It's not worth it to "have to win".

vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

She had obviously been hogging the left lane long enough to cause the other idiot to tailgate. Then she took time to record on video. Then the other idiot wrecked. She still hadn't turned left or made any indication she was going to turn left by then.

Selfishness begets selfishness. Anytime you take a conscious action to speed up, slow down, or hold a lane to prevent anther driver form moving on down the road....you're the problem!

One of my favorite sayings (not a quote, since I'm changing a word) from Raylan Givens, the US Marshal in the TV series "Justified"..

"If you run into an butthole in the morning, you ran into an butthole. If you run into buttholes all day, you're the butthole."
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Indigo22
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Indigo22 »

vancelw wrote: "If you run into an butthole in the morning, you ran into an butthole. If you run into buttholes all day, you're the butthole."
Or you likely got an early start climbing into the toilet.
John

No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it.

Paulo Coelho
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote:We see more and more of this everyday. Stress levels are high in this country and some are cracking.

While funny and deserving, it would not have been funny if innocent people were that idiot's path.-----6
+1
mark08
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mark08 »

With the slow poke law debate in Georgia so in the news my state of Tn DOS found it should remind everyone of what the Tn drivers manual instructs "if a vehicle comes up behind you, you are on a multi lane road, you are not in the right hand lane , you must move to the right to let that faster vehicle pass even if you are speeding. EX... if you are doing 90 mph, not in the right hand lane, a car/truck/tank comes up behind you doing 110 mph you are to move over" If caught you will get two tickets ( speeding and failure to yield) and the other driver will get one ticket for speeding. Doc, you have my pet peeve also. I-24 and I-75 seems to bring all LLL's to my part of tn. Just wish the troopers would enforce this law better.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

And we do not know if this this guy is one of those drivers who will tailgate for any reason, under any road conditions, and at any speed.

Wonder what both their driving records are like?
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

i am glad i am never in a hurry to get anywhere......
i drve the same truck....but older...and they are not made to do the slolum
around traffic....especially lifted!
what a dufus:lol: :lol: :lol:
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

I've got to say Rusty, this little video has provided lots of entertainment. After reading everybody else's observations I had to watch it once again to see if I saw anything new. Yes, in the first couple of seconds of her video we see the left rear wheel of the right-lane truck. Don't see it again until a full minute later when the truck has to slow for a slow pickup and finally both videographer and evil pickup get by. So our lady driver had been side-by-side with the flatbed truck for a minute that we know of from her video and who knows how long previously, creating the well-known blockade.

Then when evil pickup passes on the right I think she sped up to try to pinch evil pickup in again and that is what really set him off. And jumping his speed up to about 80 and jerking back left to get by the now 65 mph video lady is the action that resulted in his spin-out. But I can't be sure of this "speed-up thing" since all we see is the relative positions of the vehicles.

So I have come back to the thought that she generated the "road rage" incident on purpose for her video and it worked so unexpectedly well she didn't have the nerve to claim full credit.

I'm not too sure how well I'd handle this deliberate provocation. I think I'd be OK now but 30 years ago she might have got me.
The greatest patriot...
Patrick Henry
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

earlmc: Interesting analysis.

Have a question though. You wrote: "So our lady driver had been side-by-side with the flatbed truck for a minute that we know of from her video and who knows how long previously, creating the well-known blockade."

But do we have any idea of what the traffic was like in front of her and the flat bed during all this?
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

Gobblerforge
Senior Levergunner

Post by Gobblerforge »

So it's "How dare she drive along, doing her thing, not worrying about if I'm inconvenienced. Doesn't she know it's all about me and my big truck?" :roll: :lol: :lol:
Click Click Boom
BrentD

Post by BrentD »

I wonder if all those here that feel they have special privileges when in the right lane would have viewed this video differently had the lady with the camera in the Prius been a 250# fat dude with a good southern drawl, driving the F250 and the person in the truck had been an enraged soccer mom driving a Prius.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BrentD wrote:I wonder if all those here that feel they have special privileges when in the right lane would have viewed this video differently had the lady with the camera in the Prius been a 250# fat dude with a good southern drawl, driving the F250 and the person in the truck had been an enraged soccer mom driving a Prius.
Ha! Your right! It's amazing how we all perceive with preconceived thoughts. :D

If I'm behind someone and I see some "two cylinder nothing" (that's what I call hybrids or sissy cars) and that car has a "Obama/Biden sticker on it, I automatically assume the driver is some college educated, tree hugging, liberal, enlightened, elitist, left wing, minority loving Communist, so I must get in front of them so they can see my NRA and "Criminals Beware--We Shoot Back" stickers on my highly lifted Jeep Rubicon with big knobby mud and snow tires........

Yea, I'm guilty of having preconceived thoughts too.------6

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Gobblerforge wrote:So it's "How dare she drive along, doing her thing, not worrying about if I'm inconvenienced. Doesn't she know it's all about me and my big truck?" :roll: :lol: :lol:
More like "How dare she drive along with her head up her fundament, playing with her phone, not paying attention to traffic, and then being petulant when she finally does?"

:)

BrentD

Post by BrentD »

Is it really any wonder this country is so screwed up?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BrentD wrote:Is it really any wonder this country is so screwed up?
No, not at all. I personally have never felt the division of "right" and "left" in my entire 59 years to be so distinct since Obama claimed the White House.

I also personally believe it's all being done by design.----6

BrentD

Post by BrentD »

Let go of the "right" "left" thing to start with.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

IMO, far too many people let the cruise control drive their rig in traffic. These Richard Brains won't move for all the world. Personally, I think if you are driving through a metro area, all the lanes are meant to be used. A little patience can go a very long way.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

BlaineG wrote:A little patience can go a very long way.
When asked about how I drove to get my million mile safe driver award, I answered: I drive like all the other motorists were family... I might not like them, but I gotta look after the idiots anyway."
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!