Photos of big bull elk

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
t.r.
Levergunner 3.0

Photos of big bull elk

Post by t.r. »

These two sequential photos were taken during a long sneak in heavy timber last September. Nope, I wasn't carrying my rifle. Didn't get drawn for this unit.

The bull's neck hair is light colored which is very rare around here. Usually, its dark brown. I have no knowledge about whether this bull survived hunting season.

TR
Fire Up the Grill - Hunting is NOT Catch & Release!
stormspotter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by stormspotter »

Nice. Looks like a 5X6. Never been elk hunting but would sure like to go.
Republic. I like the sound of the word. It means people can live free, go or come, buy or sell, be drunk or sober, however they choose. Some words give you a feeling. Republic is one of those words that makes me tight in the throat . . . . Some words can give you a feeling that makes your heart warm. Republic is one of those words.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

:D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Great pics. One of these days I'll get a chance to chase elk.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis