HEADSUP ! New Location - Feb 8-9 Concord, NH Gun Show !

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

HEADSUP ! New Location - Feb 8-9 Concord, NH Gun Show !

Post by Pete44ru »

For those who may be interested:

The venue for the next (usually semi-annually) Concord (NH) Gun Show is not at the usual Everett Ice Rink location, but instead is at the nearby Bektash Shriners Center, 189 Pembroke Rd, Concord, NH.

[EDIT: This apparently is a different gunshow, in addition to the Everett Arena shows :oops:

The new location is only a mile or three from the Everett Arena - proceed East on the same road the arena's on (Rte 109), to AFAIK Pembroke Rd - turn right to the venue (on the left) before you get to Rte 106.

Last edited by Pete44ru on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Re: HEADSUP ! New Location - Feb 8-9 Concord, NH Gun Show !

Post by WinM71 »

Sure this is a move and not a new one? The DiPrete promotions website (they have run the twice-annual show in the Everett Arena in Concord for many years) lists a show for April 12-13 at the Everett, also August 30-31. You can check their schedule at www.dipromo.com.
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

I'm seriously thinking of going to that since my daughters have an indoor field hockey tournament in Manchester NH that weekend. I'm hoping I could sneak out for a couple of hours.

Mainehunter :wink:
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

WinM71 wrote:Sure this is a move and not a new one? The DiPrete promotions website (they have run the twice-annual show in the Everett Arena in Concord for many years) lists a show for April 12-13 at the Everett, also August 30-31. You can check their schedule at http://www.dipromo.com.
Ya know - You may be right. :oops:

According to the NRA, this show isn't a DiPrete Promotions show, but by Northeast Expositions.

Thanks. . :)

WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Post by WinM71 »

I'll most likely check out the Feb 8-9 show, always nice to get to a new show & see who sets up.
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.