awesome forum support

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rimrock
Levergunner 2.0

awesome forum support

Post by rimrock »

I have yet to meet any of you fine folks, but I gotta say--one of the best parts of this forum is the family atmosphere and sincere prayers each of you offers when another member is having bad luck or family crisis.
iceman
Senior Levergunner

Re: awesome forum support

Post by iceman »

It is what good people do, and there are lot of good people here.
Happiness is a comfortable stump on a sunny south facing mountain.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

This forum is like casting your bread on the waters... 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
1894c

Post by 1894c »

BlaineG wrote:This forum is like casting your bread on the waters... 8)
+1...it's been a good virtual family, other places I have visited seem mean, nasty, over-opinionated, but this place is like home...and the education and wisdom that is shared here is out-standing...i always liked and strictly hunt with leverguns, I just never knew that those who are like-minded were such a class act too...much blessings... :)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

iceman wrote:It is what good people do, and there are lot of good people here.
Yep.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Its the only forum I play on and it all started back in '98 on John Taffin's "Sixguns"

Just a few of the reason's I stay here and enjoy it so much:

There's a great group of like minded people who have class. (except maybe me at times)

The guys here freely give their knowledge, whether its on life or guns, and expect nothing in return. (sure is different than people I work with) Just yesterday, I had an issue with my computer so I asked the question and 30 seconds later, I was good-to-go. :D

Hobie keeps it clean and he means business. Nothing disgusts me more that people who see a need to throw in the "F" word in print, even though I use it all the time in casual conversation. :D Go to the AR forums and you will see language I've never heard of.

Over the years, when I'm selling something on the classified, I just send it when someone tells me they need it. (guns excluded for obvious reasons) The check always arrives............that shows honesty and honor.----------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

'S funny, but I've noticed over the years, that every once in a while this forum attracts somone who's less than courteous/respectful - but pretty shortly those folks either see the light and change their demeanor, or are never heard from again, both of their own doing.

Don't know 'bout others, but that makes me feel pretty comfortable here ..............................

olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

BlaineG wrote:This forum is like casting your bread on the waters... 8)
Is that like pearls before swine?? I'm lost. :D
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright