PRICE CHECK - Winchester 9422

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Boreman
Levergunner 3.0

PRICE CHECK - Winchester 9422

Post by Boreman »

at what I think may be a little HIGH. My son and I were in a pawn shop we frequent about once a week. They get some really nice firearms and they are good to deal with. They have this really nice 9422. One small mark on the stock. I would rate the gun at 100%,excluding the scratch.It is beautiful. The price was $899.00 The gun is NICE,but is it that nice? They are as scarce as chicken teeth around here. Maybe the price is why!
Model-71's forever !!!!
NRA Patriot Life Member
Endowment level
FOPA #5
GOA,Inc
WVCDL,INC
ursavus.elemensis
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ursavus.elemensis »

If you cam buy one NIB for the same amount online, why would you spend that amount of cash to buy a used one with a scractch?
"A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people"
-The Declaration of Independence
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

The 9422s were discontinued in '05 I think. If you can still get one NIB, jump on it. I wouldn't pay that pawn shop price, I'd pass and keep looking.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

If you don't have one already, or in your case one for each of you, then you need to get busy. You can do a couple hundred better than that but don't wait a year.
AndyM
Levergunner 3.0

Post by AndyM »

I agree - that seems high to me. Gunbroker and others have them listed fairly regular and going price for a slightly used on runs $450-$600.

If you enjoy shooting .22's and lever actions - do yourself a favor and pick one of these up. In my opinion, it puts the current henry standard model to shame.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

450-650
cowboykell
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cowboykell »

DennisB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DennisB »

I just sold a NIB 9422M limited production model for $630. I wouldn't pay that much ($630) for a used one.

JMO, Dennis.
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

RIHMFIRE wrote:450-650
+1
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
jsimmons
Levergunner 1.0

Post by jsimmons »

9422 price - Just say "too much", and you've pretty much nailed it.
Aim small, miss small...
---------