New Assault Weapons ban. Info, vid, etc...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
44magHunter
Levergunner 2.0

New Assault Weapons ban. Info, vid, etc...

Post by 44magHunter »

I do not apologize if this is off topic because it is of utmost importance to every American citizen. Even if you do not own a gun your personal safety is at risk if you do not take action right now to stop Feinstein's ban.

Watch the video. Here is where you can contact your legislators. http://www.congress.org/congressorg/...046526&type=ML
You can use the below message to send to your Senators/Representatives. Take action now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8h ... e=youtu.be

Here is a link to the details of Feinstein's ban: http://www.nraila.org/legislation/fe...-ban-bill.aspx

Greetings,

Due to the recent events at Sandy Hook elementary school we now face renewed threats to our Constitutional rights. While I understand how painful the loss must be for those touched by this tragedy, blaming firearms or their owners and punishing them is not the answer to the challenges we face as a nation.

We already have laws that were violated by a man who was likely psychotic and heavily medicated. This man was stopped by the mandatory background check from purchasing firearms. He then decided to murder his mother and take her legally owned firearms to commit this tragedy.

If your true goal is to protect our children, then enact legislation that will do that. Banning firearms that are rarely used in crime (less than 1% of the time) is not going to stop such tragedies, that was proven in 1999 when the Columbine shooting took place under the 1994 ban. Do something meaningful, please. Make committing the insane easier. Put armed security guards in our schools. But do not strip us of our rights and property by passing additional anti-gun laws that have historically had no positive effect on crime in our nation or others.

Thank you.
-Hunter J.
Levergun: Marlin, Ruger, Hornaday, Henry, Williams, Leupold
Black Gun: AeroPrecision, Magpul, Streamlight, Remington, McMillan, Sierra, Badger Ordinance, Harris, Jewel Triggers, Leupold
Archery: Hoyt, GoldTip, Axcel/TruBall, FeatherVision, Specialty, AAE, VaneTec, Doinker, ZeroTolerance, TopHat, Leupold
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: New Assault Weapons ban. Info, vid, etc...

Post by Sixgun »

I'll comment on this tomorrow. I don't need to be aggravated just when I heard the good news of Hillary having a blood clot.---------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Incorrigable I tell you!!!!!!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Mescalero wrote:Incorrigable I tell you!!!!!!!

No, just joyful! :D -----------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

DBW
Senior Levergunner

Post by DBW »

I'm praying that her blood clot doesn't go away and grows larger and she leaves for some fictional oven somewhere in the universe. :twisted:
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
junkbug
Levergunner 2.0

Post by junkbug »

Don't worry about Hilary. She will be just fine. There is precious little for the blood to get stuck on up there.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Drug info

THE PSYCH DRUG HYPOTHESIS

This new social phenomenon - mass shootings - is now well established in American culture. Hearing the beginning of the newest murder story, we now have learned to have certain expectations, right off the bat.

So, if the number of guns hasn't changed much, what other drastic new trend have we seen in this same time frame that might suddenly cause an entire demographic to start a wave of formulaic yet random killings, with suicide a frequent adjunct?

Only one event even comes close to checking all the boxes here: psychotropic drug use. All the SSRI inhibitors, all the methylphenidate derivatives, the whole pharmacopeia of children’s ‘behavior’ drugs have antisocial, violent and suicidal behaviors as clearly stated possible ‘side effects.’ This is not in dispute. Check your PDR.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...