Our guess on the "meal"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Steelbanger
Levergunner 2.0

Our guess on the "meal"

Post by Steelbanger »

My son and I both guessed the same identity of the snake being eaten, Milk Snake, and with the dull color we think it was about to shed it's skin.

I have been looking all over for an old photo of my granddaughter when she was 5 or 6. In the pic she was holding a huge blacksnake and smiling while doing it. That was the way I raised my family and Mike taught his kids the same way.

Sixgun,
I will not be shooting at the McKean County Club this year. I've mostly been shooting poorly with only a few glimmers of hope for good scores. I need ten in a row on rams for the Grand Slam in CLA. A few weeks back I got 9 so there is still a bit of hope but I'm sticking with the closer to home matches. I thought of showing up at Atglen as I know the range from shooting Hunter Pistol there years back. I can get to Parkesburg but would have to guess the way to the range from there.

Frank
"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expuéry

Steelbanger, N.R.A. Life
PRPA Member
Marlin - a hard habit to break.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Our guess on the "meal"

Post by Sixgun »

Frank,
Who gives a rat's butt! (on shooting good) Gunny and I usually shoot 2 classes below our rating as its more fun to be stupid and carefree than it is to be smart and focused. Come on out and have some fun. We will be camping on the grounds so come on up to the tent. Just don't bring no cigarettes or any kind of match as there will be an abundance of methane in there! :D

Bring a tent and hang out. There's usually 4 or 5 "tenters" and most of 'em are usually pretty well drunk by 9 pm. How else do you think I get these nice Winchesters? :D ---------Sixgun

Oh! Atglen! Click on my link--map and all---probably only 6-8 miles from Parkesburg.
Yes, It’s Mighty, No Need To Prove It…..