cowboy shooting-Dakota

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
smokenrust
Levergunner 2.0

cowboy shooting-Dakota

Post by smokenrust »

Did anyone hear about the incidence out in Dakota that happened at a cowboy shooting reinactment? Sounded like some got hurt. Didn't catch all of what the news person was saying.
Thanks
(discloser) Not a gunsmith, just a tinkerer at heart, it gets me into trouble, When I take it apart...
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: cowboy shooting-Dakota

Post by Griff »

Properly prepared blanks don't have "shrapnel" to injure anyone. Senseless, needless oversight or just bad safety procedures.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Don McDowell

Re: cowboy shooting-Dakota

Post by Don McDowell »

I suppose it's possible one of the rounds crimp came off in hunks,there's lots of things that happen.
I had the wad stack from my 45-70 go thru the LCD on my chrony the other day when chronographing some paper patched loads.
No I don't trust those "cowboys" in their shoot out reenactments and never stand in the front row...