well went to pick up the Mosin Nagant and ........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
antilley
Levergunner 1.0

well went to pick up the Mosin Nagant and ........

Post by antilley »

So i show up to pick up the MN and while doing the paperwork the ole' 41 Russian had a baby....... We had been looking for a used Marlin 60 and they had one in SS and I offered them 1 bill and they took it.... I think they were so busy looking at the MN they got side tracked and just sold it.... I don't know about you guys, but when i leave to go and pick up "A" gun and come with a momma and a baby gun ... things just don't go well for a week or so.

I think the best thing about the trip though..... was the all dressed up Pawn Shop manager getting a little greasy as he handled the rifle.... he was like what the heck is this on the gun>>>>>????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hobie

Re: well went to pick up the Mosin Nagant and ........

Post by Hobie »

Looks good to me!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning. It smells like...victory.
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Looks like you've got a couple of good ones there. I've always liked the 60. Mine has always been super accurate. And the MN... well whats not to like? (other than the safety that is :? )