OT--Human Planet video, YouTube

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
getitdone1
Senior Levergunner

OT--Human Planet video, YouTube

Post by getitdone1 »

A friend today e-mailed me one of the most outstanding videos I've ever seen. Human Planet produced by BBC. Shows humans all over the world doing incredible things. For instance: 3 tribesmen with only bows and arrows for protection drive 15 lions from their kill, slice off some meat for themselves and retreat. On YouTube.

I went to www.amazon.com to see if the COMPLETE video of this was available and found it will be April 26, 2011. There is also a book with great pictures covering the same things and it is now available from Amazon. Video Blue Ray about 34 dollars, standard about 24 dollars and book about 25 dollars.

At YouTube I found once I accessed one of these videos the others automatically followed making for quite a show although not complete.

Truly outstanding. Give it a look! I'll be buying the video for sure so I can see much, much more than is available on YouTube.

Don McCullough