Grant Cunningham and Wrong Woman™ Self Defense...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

Grant Cunningham and Wrong Woman™ Self Defense...

Post by Hobie »

I think Grant has posted about something that concerns every right thinking man, wanting the women in his life to be the WRONG WOMAN™ to attack.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Re: Grant Cunningham and Wrong Woman

Post by Old Ironsights »

I have a great old book (somewhere) called "Waiting to be attacked". Very '70s, but really pretty good. it doesn't even discourage carrying firearms.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
DPris
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Grant Cunningham and Wrong Woman

Post by DPris »

And I never tire of looking at that Colt, too. :)
Denis
Ysabel Kid

Re: Grant Cunningham and Wrong Woman™ Self Defense...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

My favorite self-defense stories are those involving a woman blasting some would-be attacker (or, better yet, "attackers") to kingdom come!
Nazgul
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Nazgul »

My significant other has a belt in Karate. She is a highschool teacher and has for years taught girls techniques to protect themselves. Very dedicated to her kids.

Don
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

My mother was as fiesty as they came. Once she caught ed gein peeking through her window and chased him off! Of course at the time she didnt know he had killed and butcherd some women and robbed about 49 graves! When I was in high school I was downtown and got jumped by some other boys. As we were getting into it my mother came around the corner and lit into them and chased one down the street. I never was so embaressed in my life. I would rather have got whipped!
Anyway here is a old picture of her and dad when they got married. The only one I have on my computer. She died back in 1993.

Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I put a link to Ed Gein in your post because so few likely know about him. I bet your mom was an interesting person!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Hobie wrote:I put a link to Ed Gein in your post because so few likely know about him. I bet your mom was an interesting person!
People don't know about Ed Gein? :o

I find that hard to believe... :?

Especially after he has been referenced in so many slasher films... (none of which I've actually seen...)
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
TMair
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TMair »

One of my favorite stories, I seen it on Donahue I think, anyway this lady came out of the grocery store, opened the trunk, but left the keys in the trunk lock, a guy came up behind her, shoved her into the trunk closed the lid and headed for the hills, when he opened the trunk to have his way with her, he was greeted by Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson!
I thought that was great.
Terry
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Old Ironsights wrote:
Hobie wrote:I put a link to Ed Gein in your post because so few likely know about him. I bet your mom was an interesting person!
People don't know about Ed Gein? :o

I find that hard to believe... :?

Especially after he has been referenced in so many slasher films... (none of which I've actually seen...)
I casually mentioned him to a couple of groups and got the blank stare. Just thought I'd cover the bases with the link. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie