Met another levergunner tonight

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Met another levergunner tonight

Post by rjohns94 »

I had the priveldge to meet another levergunner tonight. It is always such a treat and pleasure to meet like minded folks. I think I have met perhaps 2 dozen from this forum and I can say that each meeting is a blessing. Tonight I met Haycock. Sixgun - he is from your area, you guys should meet up if you haven't . It was a quick meeting but a real pleasure. another afirmation of the people who call this forum home. blessings
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Met another levergunner tonight

Post by C. Cash »

Awesome....great to hear Mike. I hope to meet you someday soon as well, and maybe burn some powder. Keep waiting for things to "calm down" but they never do. Just need to do it.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Yep I always enjoy meeting the folk from here. Good people I have yet to meet someone from here that I didn't get along with.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Cool.
Old Law Dawg
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Mike, I believe that's a result of your personality. You too, Jeremy. You're both easy folks to like and get along with. I don't believe I'd like to see ya'lls bad side tho'. :D :shock: :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Haycock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Haycock »

rjohns94 wrote:I had the priveldge to meet another levergunner tonight. It is always such a treat and pleasure to meet like minded folks. I think I have met perhaps 2 dozen from this forum and I can say that each meeting is a blessing. Tonight I met Haycock. Sixgun - he is from your area, you guys should meet up if you haven't . It was a quick meeting but a real pleasure. another afirmation of the people who call this forum home. blessings
Mike - It was absolutely a pleasure to have met you as well. I did in fact meet Sixgun once... at a show and by chance, and I also recently met Noah Zark... at a show and prearranged. In all cases I find myself very, very pleased to have had the opportunity to at least shake the hand of some of the fine people who frequent this forum. Makes me really want to carve out the time/space to participate in one of the organized hunts, too. That NY vintage-style hunt ticked my fancy..... hhhmmm... have to get on that.............

Hay
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned. - PA State Constitution
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Griff wrote:Mike, I believe that's a result of your personality. You too, Jeremy. You're both easy folks to like and get along with. I don't believe I'd like to see ya'lls bad side tho'. :D :shock: :P
Same goes for you Griff. :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

yep Griff, its like the pot calling the kettle black. would not want to be on the bad side of your 1851's :shock:
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot