Screw Driver bit Set?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
grahng
Levergunner 2.0

Screw Driver bit Set?

Post by grahng »

I need to get a decent set of bits to be able to work on my firearms without messing up the screw heads. Who makes a nice set that is affordable?
Thanks, Jerry
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Re: Screw Driver bit Set?

Post by Terry Murbach »

I BELIEVE THE BROWNELL'S SETS TO BE UNEXCELLED. I HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THEIR TOP DRAWER BEST SETS AND NOTHING I'VE SEEN FROM MIDWAY MADE ME THINK ANY DIFFERENT. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND DO REMEMBER WHAT THEY WILL BE USED UPON.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I've got a couple Brownell's different bit sets and like Terry said, you get what you pay for. I think it's awful cheap insurance as compared to putting a nice scratch on a receiver, etc..
Old Law Dawg
grahng
Levergunner 2.0

Post by grahng »

Thanks guys. I most certainly agree about you get what you pay for. I was looking at the Brownells and liked what Isaw. Just needed to hear it from the pros.