OT ---it goes bang.SW60 Pics attached

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hillbilly
Levergunner 3.0

OT ---it goes bang.SW60 Pics attached

Post by Hillbilly »

Took my bride to Stillwater today to do some window shopping.

Stumbled across a nearly new in the box SW 60 no dash. Meet my Anniversary Present. My wife is a peach. Oh, I sent her and her neice to Jamaica for a week so they could thaw out.

The little guy has the box, cleaning rods, and SW knife flyer, ammo flyer,holster flyer, North Carolina purchase permit for the original owner (1973)... it's missing the SW instruction flyer.
I have been looking for one of these for a long time... very happy to find one in cherry shape like this one is. It will supplement a Taurus 85 Titanium for CCW work.

My Fed background check cleared..I hope that that is a good omen for the Oklahoma SDA paperwork I filed a couple of weeks ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
always press the "red" button--- it's worth the effort and the results can be fun
Lobo
Member Emeritus

Re: OT ---it goes bang.SW60 Pics attached

Post by Lobo »

There are so many neat, quality, unique firearms floating around out there waiting for the right person to bump into it.......enjoy!!
Lobo in West Virginia
Old List Veteran..Five Years..Five Hundred Posts
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I worked with a guy years ago that carried a M60 like that. He got a little silver chain and put it in those groves that outline the checkering in the grip panels then covered it with urethane. It was the kind of thing that you looked at and said ha... it does look kind of cool. I guess you'd call it 70's era bling.

Congratulations those are nice shooters.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Beautiful! :D :D

I have one just like it. It's a safe queen now, since I have so many others, but it is still a favorite. After running 50 rounds though it, I'm done for the day (unlike my titanium 340----3 rounds with is and I'm done)

There are so many different J-frame holsters out there you can have fun looking for one to go with the Chief's Special.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Paul Jenkins
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Paul Jenkins »

I bought the same 2 yrs ago used for a carry gun. $400. It's not as new but I shoot it well. I like mine.