OT My Friends Blog Site

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
sharps1863
Levergunner 1.0

OT My Friends Blog Site

Post by sharps1863 »

Hello All My fellow Lever gunners
I'm here today to help out a friend of mine, He has had a little bit of bad luck, had a run in with a ladder at work and the ladder won. It has put him out of work for awhile. So to pass the time he started a web blog and is in the process of writing a continuing story line about a fictional character "Bill Hanes Outlaw Tracker" So if you are interested in his writings just click on the link below and follow along. Another reason he is doing this is to supplement his income for now. If you accsess his blog click on one or more of the ad links, He gets paid for that, not much but the more clicks the more it adds up. He will get paid once a month, so if you can help him out He would appreciate it. Plus pass the link to his site along, the more people that visted it and check an ad the more it helps. Plus it has a comment spot, so leave a comment or a story suggestion.
http://budliteguy.blogspot.com