OT - Other Hobbies.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
cshold
Advanced Levergunner

OT - Other Hobbies.

Post by cshold »

Outside of gun, hunting and fishing, what other hobbies do you all have?
Mine is building country style woodcrafts.
Last edited by cshold on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Re: OT - Other Hobbies.

Post by rafter-7 »

the first one I painted its my high school pick up

and one in waiting

yes I prefur to work with steel. however I have finished a few bacements in dirrerent houses

^

BTW the blue 70 chev 3/4 ton 4X4 427w/4spd in kinda in the last shot is one I did also
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Most of my spare time in the summer is spend building, repairing and flying R/C airplanes. I belong to a club with over 50 members and we maintain a nice flying field just about 10 minutes from my home. I own 4 nitro powered planes and two electric motor planes. It can be nerve wracking at times when you have enough money flying around in the sky to buy a new levergun or two. I've only destroyed two planes over the years, knock on wood. Most of the time the engine and electronics are reusable if you do pile one up, so the loss is not as bad.

NRA Life Member
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

I aint worth diddly with my hands. My other hobbie is simply rideing and exploreing with our atv. Yesterday I rode with two other couples. When you go in the boonies as we do, you really should take another rider with you. Yesterday was proof. The guys atv hit rocks and lost all his oil. We put on 40 miles, I towed him the last 10 or so. We didnt see another person in the 40 miles, and it was saturday!
morgan in nm
Levergunner 3.0

Post by morgan in nm »

My side hobbies are carpentry tool collecting and antique tractors. I don't have any decent photos of my tools as they are all in storage and since I've been teaching again, I don't seem to have any time. One day, I will open up a museum and display all of the tools. The numbers are staggering considering my age but somewhere in the neighborhood of 500+ hand planes; mostly stanley, 3 dozen combination planes, all shapes and sizes. When it comes to bit braces, I have around 2000. I really don't know how this got started but its something me and my dad used to do on a regular basis. The sad thing is that I have a hard time nailing 2 boards together so I am not much of a carpenter. When it comes to tractors, many folks on this forum have seen a few pics but I have rebuilt or restored around 65. No real rare ones but some good ones.
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

I have more hobbies than I have time (lately I've been playing with swords between puzzles and gun leather).
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I like to create wildlife habitat (not just for hunting, but just in general because I like to watch birds, and feel somewhat of a 'stewardship' obligation to the Earth). We plant all sorts of legumes, nuts, and fruits, sticking pretty much with local native species.

I also built my own house, even though I hadn't ever had a job in any of the construction trades (but we grew up poor, so had to learn how to do stuff ourselves). The only thing I 'farmed out' was the footer, exterior walls, and roof. I did the exterior doors, windows, all the interior walls and floors, electrical, heating, and plumbing. No central air unless or until I figure out how to do it all myself...

This is about a year into the project (we were living in it already).

This is after all the modifications and so on, maybe 10 years into it.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Post by Shasta »

I enjoy car shows and cruising in my 1955 Chevrolet Nomad :D . I've had it over 40 years! I completed a full off-frame restoration back to factory original in 1994.

SHASTA
Last edited by Shasta on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
adirondakjack
Senior Levergunner

Post by adirondakjack »

I used to build and fly RC as well. Our club had some high powered members, including a former top gun winner and a reknowned designer (Nick Ziroli), so I ended up scribbling out a plan or two myself for giant-scale gas jobs (up to 1/3 scale). As I later did with CAS, I got into the business side of it, buiilding and selling landing gear.

Before that it was Ham radio (I still keep my license, but am not active lately), I designed and built antennae, and had great fun with it.

Over the years I have designed and built 5 small boats as well (four full-sized, the last a nitro-powered RC).

Then we have carpentry and metal-working, built buildings, trailers, converted a cargo trail to a camper, etc. I still build rifle and pistol boxes out of wood.

Most recently designed and built a wood-fired masonary heater (a stove with a heat storage system) out of brick.

Of course I designed my Cowboy .45 Special cartridge and the carrier to make it work in toggle link rifles. (how's that for a levergun tie in? ;) ) and a couple of bullets.

I do a bit of leather work now and again.

Oh, can't forget fly fishing and making my own little poppers....

The unifying theme is if I can see it in my head, I can make it happen, out of wood, wire, metal, whatever ;)
Last edited by adirondakjack on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certified gun nut
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

For 26 years my other hobbies were motorcycle riding (dirt [Huskys mostly] and street [Harleys mostly]) and flying (company club with 150, 172, 177 RG [ugh], 182, and 180 [my favorite]) but as I got older and the kids got more expensive both hobbies faded.

Since I retired exactly 2yrs ago last Friday, we've increased our international traveling (Canada, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico [3 times], Hungry, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, and China [this October]) as well as in-country travel (including an Alaska cruise last June), however, we already took the whole family to all 50 states when they were growing as well as American Samoa, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Great Britian, France, Monaco, Italy, and Spain. Egypt and South Africa are on the schedule for next year. With all the recent travel, my photographic skills are getting some work and are improving.

Around the home we're in the middle of remodeling the house with the kitchen, living room, family room, 1/2 bath, and master bed room completed while the master bath and spare bath is in the que for just after the 1st of the year. I'm doing about 1/2 the work myself and farming out what I'm not comfortable with. In addition, I completely redid my garage last winter.

Yes, I like staying busy!
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

My principal hobby is digging and collecting antique bottles and Indian artifacts, and often spend my "free" time excavating a 19th C privy pit. :D ImageImageImageImage
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Other hobbies....... ummmm..... :?:

PS - Well, I still canoe, some, and used to sail. I can swim but don't for the moment as I either don't have the time or place. Mrs. Hobie and I travel but that's her hobby. As a sop to me (I think) we ride trains where we go that have them. Have ridden about a dozen excursion trains and prefer the live steam. Read, but not fiction, guns and history. This forum. Blog. Don't run anymore but I guess I should. Bike. Used to hike.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I pleasure shoot, cast bullets, reload, buy guns, work on guns, gunshop groupie, hunt, competitively shoot, read gun magazines, have a sizable gun reference library, go to gunshows, hang out with gun/freedom loving oriented people, talk on the phone/computer about guns.

Man! I better stay "felony free"

Yea, I still find time to work my 40 hours, take care of a mess of animals/property, and deal with my wife (who's that? :D )----------------------Sixgun
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

I am a jack of all trades and master of none. :?

Some of my better trades are singing, mechanic work, carpentry/construction work and computers(hardware, not software).
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I have plenty of hobbies; not enough money to support 'em! :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I like running, hiking and mountain biking. Shooting sports including air rifles and 10 meter air pistol competition. I like shooting firearms and loading for them. Archery (longbows only). Sailing. Reading. Currently working on my PhD in ministry leadership. I love riding my mule and caring for him. I tend a small vegetable plot. I ride motorcylces (street, both sport and harley's). I run a small engineering firm. I teach leadership courses and go on missions trip for my church and I am a partner in an International organization LCI, that is missioned to resource under-resourced Christian leaders around the world. I love hunting of all sorts and fishing of sorts. I like photography. I rock climb, sky dive and would like to get into base jumping at some point. I play native american flutes. Enjoy camping. I also enjoy a little amateur astronomy. In all these things, I enjoy learning more about myself, and about the Lord I serve. My passion lies in the service of those in Sub Sahara Africa and I imagine at some point, I will leave most of these things behind (except maybe my douple rifle) and head to the dark continent.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sixgun - I was very impressed with your recitation of your non gun hobbies - you are indeed a renaissance man of the non shooting sports. :D :D :D
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Other hobbies? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have enough trouble getting her to give me a leave pass for one hobbie.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I'm impressed with what you guys have done. Good job.

My hobbies have been guns, martial arts, RC aircraft, horses, knife making, leatherwork, and cars (ASE master certifed mechanic and twisted wrench for about 20 years). Anymore doesn't seem like I have time for anything, but working around the place.
Old Law Dawg
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

I have plenty of hobbies; not enough money to support 'em!
Yeah, what he (Griff) said!
Last edited by 20cows on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Hobbies... Family, country and faith first. Firearms and weapons interests stem from all three. Before kids my wife and I did a lot of home remodeling and repair. I dabbled in a bit of woodworking as well. Now what little free time outside of family and work is consumed by supporting the Boy Scouts and with my firearms/weapons-related hobbies - don't have time for much else. Someday...
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

20cows wrote:I have more hobbies than I have time (lately I've been playing with swords between puzzles and gun leather).

Oh stuff!!!

Another cold steel fanatic!

Kid Cossack has gotten me bitten by the sword virus as well. At the moment my only sword is a Windlass American Revolutionary War Cavalry Saber.

Whyy do you reckon so many of us gun cranks also have a fascination with big knives?
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

I travel with my boys and sometimes my wife tags along. We ride trains(steam, when we can) at East Broad Top and Strasburg Railroad as well as other local events. Altoona is/was a big train town and we visit there often as well as nearby Horseshoe curve. When I can combine trains with history, like at Gettysburg, I am in heaven. Fell into the trains unwillingly but learned to love them along with my boys. My oldest son has Autism and I found that the trains helped bring him out and they motivate him....he loves and understands the history, schedules, classes/wheel arrangements and so on. He is a walking encyclopedia on trains and history. We have a small layout with a few engines that all of my boys love to play with. That's what we do....enjoy being train nerds.

I used to read much more and love to delve into History: Biblical Archaeology, Rev War, Civil War and Genealogy. Haven't done much here the past couple of years but to get more time as my boys get older.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lever-4-life »

MikeD, You don't run with the Bell brothers do you?
Break on through to the other side!!!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Other hobbies, I have a pro street 66 mustang under complete rebuild(hanging on a rotissierie(I can't spell) with nothing but the bare shell untouched will hopefully be ready for next summer...but my son is rebuilding a 1966 mustang also and he can't do some of the more technical stuff like replacing shock towers and floors so I'm spending 10-12 hours a week on that. At the same time my wife is working full time as a police officer and going to nursing school so I am picking up a bunch of the slackat home too. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Mountain Biking/Karate/Weight Lifting clubs! Guitar/ I Love Hiking,ATVs/John Deere Tractors/throwing the Discus/Softball.Also enjoy doing quite a bit of civil culture stuff on my woods! Going to all the good concerts we can and love great wine/with my wifes company and also with our good friends company at the lake or woods. :wink: Cant forget just chilling with the awesome daughter!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Well, you guys asked for it -- :lol: After viewing my contribution -- you may ask yourself, "How the heck does this guy even find time to earn a living, much less go shooting too" I ask myself that, but i am a dabbler in a lot of things. I truly love to sample as much of life as i can. Id say cycling and motocross consumes the biggest part of the time slice though -- the rest are hobbies of opportunity (except for the dogs and taking care of my land) ---

Well, i am a cyclist --- i enjoy every persuasion it seems , but love riding track the most --- L-R - Santa Cruz mountain bike, Litespeed road bike, Waterford track bike

When the bicycle is too slow --- i also find time to hit the motocross track
a wintertime hobby (along with reloading) is restoring the occasional mini bike

Just about any 'ol time of the year i might be persuaded to cruise around in some vintage steel -- i have a couple of old trucks in various states of "doneness" --- this 'ol 69 will remain untouched as it is in perfect unmolested condition though

owning an acreage is a hobby unto itself --- tractor work and all sorts of cool things like that -- plus i am still trying to get the place "finished" - i wonder if it ever will be

Also mostly a winter activity, but i do a little bit of RC car stuff

Last but definitely not least are my honery dogs and cats -- keeping them in line is a lot of fun -- i have added a stray to the mix here and there too -- helping a sick animal get on their feet again is pretty satisfying to me
[Image
What the he--- does the orange cat think he is fishing for i wonder ?
----- Doug
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote:Sixgun - I was very impressed with your recitation of your non gun hobbies - you are indeed a renaissance man of the non shooting sports. :D :D :D

Thanks OS,
I do lots of things but if a gun is not involved, I don't do it. Everything in my life is somehow connected to fine classic guns. My friends are all heavy into the game, if they were not, we would not be friends. It took a lot of years to train my family members into accepting this logic, but hey, its me, and thats how its going to be. :D

Some people live their lives to please others. I please myself. Don't get me wrong, I deny no one here of their pleasures. Everyone in the Sixgun household is living their lives as they want to. My children are well educated and take good care of themselves. Even our horses and dogs live a great life.

I guess I'm like an artist, (my sister is :D ) my whole world revolves around my passion :D ------------------------------Sixgun

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Streetstar-----You GOTS the toys! :D I hear that the only difference between a man and a boy is the price of their toys. :D

Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Sixgun wrote:.....I hear that the only difference between a man and a boy is the price of their toys. :D
:D :D
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

for me it's music, I'm just getting into ukuleles big time, and photography. I have the big 8x10 camera for those grand scenics. Just went for a hike Sunday and found a view I'll have to go back for.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
SmokeEater2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SmokeEater2 »

Guitars,Guitars and mo' Guitars. I need to find cheaper hobbies or a better paying job since Guns and Gits are both expensive. :shock: One of my favorites that has a tone like angels singing.

stew71
Senior Levergunner

Post by stew71 »

Other hobbies???....too many and not enough time...let's see...

Kokanee salmon & trout fishing, camping, kayaking, mountain biking, snowboarding, abalone diving, geo-caching, vegetable gardening, and motorcycling.

Gun-related hobbies include hunting, reloading, NRA Metallic Silhouette, CMP Garand, NRA High Power, and some smallbore competitions. Occasionally, I do some sporting clays shooting when the bug bites.

I had to give up scuba diving on a regular basis since I just don't live near the shore to make it worthwhile. I also no longer fly since I got re-married as it's just sooooooo darned expensive...that and the wife HATES flying...especially in small planes. To stay proficient would cost me around $1200 per month and that just didn't "fly" with the Mrs.
Some people just need a sympathetic pat on the head.....with a hammer. Repeatedly.
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

kayaking, fishponds and vegetable gardens. hi performance cars and chasing girls. i don't have the time to do it all. maybe when i retire i'll become a survivalist. :wink:
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

tman wrote:. maybe when i retire i'll become a survivalist. :wink:

I probably wont have a choice, myself :lol: :lol:
----- Doug
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Today is my only day off for the next 2 1/2 weeks. What hobbies? I guess my hobby is covering for other Pharmacists who are sick or hurt. One just got ran over in the parking lot of the Wal Mart where he worked, so I am covering one store so that a closer Pharmacist can be moved to the other store.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
L_Kilkenny
Senior Levergunner

Post by L_Kilkenny »

Outside of shooting, hunting and fishing? Geez, you're askin alot.

I like to canoe even though I don't do it as often as I like. Even have gone thru the trouble of building 3 pirgues for my hobbie. I like camping, both roughing it on the river bank and RV'ing out of my homebuilt sudo-teardrop camper. In the winter(when not hunting coyotes) you can find me at a poker table in an attempt to pay for my other hobbies.

LK
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

My hobies are mostly shotguns, rifles, and pistols, and sometimes muzzleloaders, and deer hunting, pheasant hunting, quail hunting, squirrel hunting, dove hunting, coyote hunting, and in my spare time, I like to read and talk about the same.

And of course, in the meantime, I work construction to buy more guns, food, and medical supplies, and keep my Harleys running. I do like to ride motorcycles, and fish, espacally if I can carry a gun while doing so. :D

And if I have any time left over, I check on my cattle, but that's not a hobbie.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I sometimes like to bowhunt.

My brother in law, asked me onetime if I wanted to go in with him, on hiring a golf pro to teach us how to play golf, and I was tempted, but then sanity took over, and I relized I had neither time or money to take on another hobbie. But I do like to shoot pool. :lol:
NRA Life Member, Patron
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Well long before guns I was deeply into hotrods. I've had a ton of them from around 13 yrs. My present car is still a project after 36 yrs. of owning it. I bought this 1971 Camaro when I got out of the Air Force in 1973. It's been an ongoing hobby ever since.
I've been away from this forum for most the summer because the old Camaro got wrecked for the first time, but it's getting closer to being done. Hopefully by next spring it will finally be completed after a long and full post wreck restoration!

Still lots to do, but closer to the end!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
CEMENTHEAD
Levergunner 3.0

Post by CEMENTHEAD »

Marlinman,
The Camaro is coming along great, I like the black on black. Is that a big block? I saw the cage and the big valve covers..... Just wonderin' if you could tell us gear-heads a little more about it. Thanks, Tom
War sees no color, sex, or ethnic background - wars only see blood shed by our heroes for our freedoms.

I Am An American! Fighting for our Country and our way of life.

Fourth Generation Veteran and Proud !!
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Sure Tom. It is indeed a BBC, 427ci bored .040" over, with a few other changes to make around 465HP on the dyno. The color is actually GM charcoal gray metallic with some pearl in it. The stripes are black pearl. It's running a highly modified Turbo 350, with Transgo manual full competition shift kit, and a Corvette clutch pack. The rear is 3:42 gears, with a locker, Dutchman axles, and an outboard bearing kit.
I've converted it to a coupe due to the roll cage, and thus just have the front seats. The back is paneled and covered with black wool felt carpeting. What used to be the seating area is now storage spaces.Suspension is pretty stock, except for a full set of polyurethane bushings front and back, plus body bushings and a heavy duty sway bars front and rear.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

Coaching baseball.

There was time when I thought I was done with baseball, I was too old, and too disillusioned but as my sons fell in love with the game , almost in spite of me, I fell in love with it again.

Wm
Boreman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Boreman »

Other hobbies........Hmmmmm.... I love guns and everything about them,especially reloading and shooting etc.
I am a road rider as opposed to a mountain bike rider, I ride 2000+ mi a year.
I sing in a gospel quartet and wife and I sing in church choir
I work every Wednesday and some Saturdays building houses for Habitat for Humanity for the past 10 years.
I like to hike and walk
I like to do alot of voulenteer work at church and with the elderly in our neighborhood
Travel and visit the grandkids
Model-71's forever !!!!
NRA Patriot Life Member
Endowment level
FOPA #5
GOA,Inc
WVCDL,INC
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

Amateur Powerlifter. I am thinking of starting to enter meets in the next year or two. I would like to set a drug free national record in the bench press in my weight and age in the 'raw' catagory. It shouldn't be too hard since my lifting partner can handle 50lbs more than the national record and I'm a little ahead of him :wink:

2x22
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

I'm a hotrodder by heart. I grew up turning wrenches with my dad on his '55, '56, and '57 Chevys. All of those are gone now, but the memories. I have a 2001 Pontiac Trans Am with a 5.7L LS1 and a STS remote mount turbo. (Yes the turbo is in the rear!) Black with white stripes, black leather interior, auto, all power, and lots of fun. 425rwhp at 5# of boost and about 525rwhp at 10# of boost. I also Mod on our local car forum wvstreets.com

Here are a few vids of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5KKhZBx0M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ob-F4faIyA
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Holy cow Shawn! I'm surprised the dyno could keep up with your car! That's a nice ride!
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

your car is comming along nicely MM

I've been combing and wondering how you were doing on that project!

wow just looked out the window and what a beautiful sunrise

^
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Thanks Chad! So when are you starting the '66 or '67 Chevelle?
rafter-7
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rafter-7 »

Hi Vall

its a 67 SS/396 4 speed red with a black vynal top

my son just turned 8 so in about 2 years it will be a father son project car where he can help build it...... MAYBE he will think twice when he side steps the clutch.... It takes a long time to do a car and do it right

My thinking is that if he helps he will think twice about doing something stupid and wrecking it as opposed to me doing it and giving it to him

I've always said "There is no free rides around here get to work"

Chad
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901