Iver Johnson ..

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Iver Johnson ..

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Re: Iver Johnson ..

Post by bsaride »

Nice pistola,

My IJ has one of those round things on it.

KI6WZU
NRA member
"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'present' or 'not guilty.'"
--President Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner”
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Did Iver Johnson make many Trailsman pistols? and how do they compare to the Colt Woodsman? Yours looks great :mrgreen:

I like their top break revolvers too!
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Warhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Warhawk »

This is my Iver Johnson (erma Werke) lever gun. Wearing Henry walnut. Beside it are the varnish hardwood stocks it came with.

JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

10 years after i got that pistol,I was working on tearing down a house that the first owner lived in and found the box + papers for that gun.I put it on the dash of the dump truck + someone took it ,thought it had a gun in it.I forgot to take it home with me that night..I was upset..
It a straight shooter but fussy with ammo,only likes cheap stuff..
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
BwanaDave
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BwanaDave »

I have an Iver Johnson single shot 12 gauge. My wife's stepfather had it with a bunch of antiques he was going to sell. I made him an offer on the whole pile and got it. Later I found out he didn't want to sell the gun since it was his first gun. I had no idea. I sent it off and had it "restored" since it was in poor considition. The receiver turned that same plum color. I gave him the restored gun as a Xmas present with a note saying no one should ever sell their first gun. He really appreciated it. He died of cancer a couple years later and my mother in law gave the gun back to me. I would post a picture but the gun is at my cabin (my fortified compound discretely hidden in the wilds of New Mexico).

Dave
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Very nice pistola!!! 8)