Join the NRA & get free Charlton Heston knife made in CHINA!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Join the NRA & get free Charlton Heston knife made in CHINA!

Post by mklwhite »

What the heck! My wife and I both joined (multi-year)after the "free year" post and just got our knifes. Now I know that the purpose of joining was not for the knife, but made in China?! What the heck? The NRA wants our money but spends theirs in China. Very nice. :roll:
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Re: Join the NRA & get free Charlton Heston knife made in CHINA!

Post by Leverdude »

Everything I get from them is Chinese.
The current one is actually not that bad, but the one before it fell apart in my pocket. :lol:
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Post by nemhed »

"We", meaning the U.S. consumer, get what we collectively deserve. I went to buy a shovel the other day and had to go to three stores before I found one that wasn't made in China. The "professional" grade one I ended up getting was made in Mexico, the closest I could get to made in the U.S. I avoid buying Chinese products like the Asian Bird flu If I can get away with. I also seek out American made products whenever possible, it's not easy sometimes. I think I'm alone in this sentiment most of the time. :(
dr walker
Senior Levergunner

Post by dr walker »

If you honestly want a NRA knife made in the USA. You can order one from them. I think they are great bargains.
This one is a Charlton Heston commerative medium stockman knife made in the USA by Case
http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.asp ... SS%2022159

This one is a "We the People" commerative trapper knife made in the USA by Case
http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.asp ... SS%2024323

If you just wanted a free knife, and it upset you off it is made in China mail it back to NRA and tell them to stop spending there money in China.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

dr walker wrote: If you just wanted a free knife, and it upset you off it is made in China mail it back to NRA and tell them to stop spending there money in China.
Like I said; "I know that the purpose of joining was not for the knife..." I just thought it was a heck of a nutzy thing for the NRA to do. I like the idea of sending it back though. :twisted: