4 new shooters, lots of smiles.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

4 new shooters, lots of smiles.....

Post by Mokwaw »

Yestarday afternoon/evening my wife and I had our new Pastor and his family over for dinner. After plates of roast beef and smashed taters smothered with noodles, the Pastor, his 12 yr. old son, and myself went to my backyard range. We packed along a .22 rifle, an SKS, a 12ga and 20 ga shotgun and a .38 spec revolver, along with ammo and eye and ear protection. After explaining safety rules and showing how each gun worked, we proceeded sending bullets and bird shot down range. It wasn't long that the Pastor's wife and 10 yr. old daughter and my wife came and joined us. Again explaining safety rules etc. more bullets and bird shot went down range...after about an hour and a half and about 250 rounds of spent ammo, all had wide smiles on our faces. A great time spent with some great people. They left with my promise we would do it again soon. The only reason it wasn't 5 new shooters was his youngest daughter is only 4 yrs old and was only interested in making friends with my dog. :D
UNITE
Hobie

Re: 4 new shooters, lots of smiles.....

Post by Hobie »

:D
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Excellent! Wow - introducing four people at once to shooting. This is what we all need to do!!! :D
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

That is just plain OK!!
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ysabel Kid wrote:Excellent! Wow - introducing four people at once to shooting. This is what we all need to do!!! :D
+1 :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

You are a good man and a steward of our sport, i will pray for you, the next 2 months. :) Todd
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Good on you! Thank you!
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com