OT: Empty Emails?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bearhands
Levergunner 1.0

OT: Empty Emails?

Post by Bearhands »

I'm just wondering if anyone else using hotmail or another email provider has experienced an
empty message body or pictures that are mysteriously "grayed out"? I have talked with a few other folks where this has happened. Interestingly enough, it seems only political emails have been affected.
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson
Hobie

Re: OT: Empty Emails?

Post by Hobie »

On my hotmail account it asks me to accept the content before it displays it. No political content has been stripped from the messages.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I just got one from a forum member yesterday. No idea what was in it. Title line said "no subject" and the message box was blank.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I haven't received any, although I'm beginning to get some junk mail that I haven't had before.
Old Law Dawg
Tommy Reb
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Tommy Reb »

I have dial-up internet connection and have noticed if I do not wait after clicking "new" for the page to completely load and say "done" I can select the person(s) to send to and type in the subject and message and things appear to be normal. However, when I "send" only the subject line is actually sent. The message sent is blank even though I typed in a message and it shows properly on my screen. I have found the "new" hotmail to be very buggy!
Unreconstructed